MxM Gold's Intro, MxM, Smut, Open to anything.

Currently reading:
MxM Gold's Intro, MxM, Smut, Open to anything.

AnxiousGold4522

-On Break-
Local time
Today 2:49 PM
Pronouns
he/him
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
You can call me whatever you like, but Gold's a good enough option as any! I'm what I like to call 'Socially Submissive', I ask people what they want to do and I don't push for what I want, I usually only build around another's plot and characters.
I am a Furry, but I don't really act like the stereotype at all, I won't ask to play Anthromorphic characters, the worst you'll get from me is having to look at my Pfp.
I've been writing for as long as I can remember, about 10+ years.
I like to write Smut, Romance, Fantasy/Medieval settings, and anything you can offer!

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I'm a Freelancer Editor, so I have weird times, I'm off on weekends so I can spend some time outside of my apartment with IRL friends, and then I'm on and off every day, I should say that I take long breaks on the holidays, Christmas for example.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
When it comes to the plot, almost any amount is good for me, In the smutty parts of the story, i'd prefer if my characters didn't get hurt.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Yes. I used to be on RpNation but got bored of their SFW policy, and now I'm here, desperate for some pleasures.
I do have limits and many, many, kinks, but you'll have to Pm me to find out more, I don't feel comfortable about talking about them here, where someone could judge me.

Do you write any fandoms?
Uh, No, not really, I'm open to anything I can wrap my head around though!

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Medieval and Fantasy as well as MxM, although I don't mind others, as long as I'm the male.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I do, actually. Again, you'll have to contact me for them.

Do you have any characters you want to write?
I do, and will post on the forum when the time calls for it.

Any additional notes you want to add?
I'm very open minded and nervous, I write a lot, despite the small amount of test in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom