Currently reading:
All Gooses Search for Adventure (Open)

Goos Goose

Cuddly Goose
Local time
Today 3:59 PM
Far Away Lands

dk17b5h5wrp31.jpg

They say that adventures are for the heroic, strong, and mighty. This is why Goose thinks he's the perfect candidate.
All he needs is a party to come along to witness his glory.

Alright, let's talk for real here. I'm really craving a group RP set in a fantasy setting where we are a group going on quests, and fighting epic battles. The quirkier the better. I want to see massive ogres that are shy, and small dragons that can cause earthquakes. I of course will be Goose, who is, surprisingly, a goose. I want this RP to be fun, exciting, and something people can turn to for a good laugh. There are going to be serious moments sure... But then again, Goose might steal your precious amulet, eat it, then gain magical powers. You'll never know.

If this interested you, leave a comment below! I don't have a minimum or maximum amount of players set. I have a world ready to go, with cities, lakes, mountains, NPC's, and the like. Of course, everyone's creativity will be what furthers this, you want a giant to stumble upon the group and try to convince them he's an elf? DO IT. I DARE YOU.

Anyways, hope to hear from some people!

Goose

*A striking Feral enters the arena*

A large open world filled with magic, mayhem, odds and ends? Where do I sign?

I've been meaning to try and get back into a group rp for quite some time, perhaps this would be my opportunity. And of course I would love to see and hear about what you have planned in this beloved world of yours, it all sounds right up my alley.

*A striking Feral enters the arena*

A large open world filled with magic, mayhem, odds and ends? Where do I sign?

I've been meaning to try and get back into a group rp for quite some time, perhaps this would be my opportunity. And of course I would love to see and hear about what you have planned in this beloved world of yours, it all sounds right up my alley.

I'm gonna wait until I have at least 3 people and then I'll start the CS/OOC/QUEST threads ^^

Back
Top Bottom