Closed Granting Wishes…for a Price

Serene Island

Karma Fairy
Local time
Today 4:41 PM
Pronouns
She / Her
Note:
Just an introductory note to make things easier for future partners - my character is a trans woman (with a functioning penis) and I'm looking to pair her against submissive characters of any gender.

Synopsis:
My character, Velacia Shadowwalker, is the crown princess of Everglade (the fiefdom in which this story takes place). Her father, King Aelionidas, is a noble magic user who is know for his kindness and benevolence throughout the kingdom. Velacia on the other hand is a cunning and deceitful necromancer who aims to collect souls, gain power and eventually usurp her father on the throne. Velacia benefits from her father's good reputation and is not immediately seen as evil by the fiefdom residents to start with. That can obviously change over time based on her actions.

The tentacles are purely for bondage aesthetics- I imagine her having defeated an ancient monster in the shadow realm and gained the ability to summon shadow tentacle constructs through her power of necromancy.

0_0.jpeg

Who you play:
I see this roleplay being played in vignettes where a variety of characters have interactions with Velacia. The characters I'm looking for to start with are common peasants within the fiefdom up to middle class folk. People who are facing some sort of real hardship and are willing to ask for favors from Velacia. She'll abuse her position of good faith to ensnare them in some sort of scenario where she will eventually own their soul. I'm fine with any level of initial arrogance or resistance from your character, but in the end Velacia will prevail into hoodwinking them into the grasp of her dark magic.

I'm willing to take on multiple partners to play out the vignettes against Velacia and evolve the story. However, just to make things continuous and neat, I'll keep one thread and anyone interested can play out a scene and I can rotate partners afterwards.

Info about my preferences:
To learn a bit more about me and my writing style - feel free to check out this post I have inventoried. Just to get more specific on this roleplay - I'm looking to play Velacia as a dominant character and smut/non-sexual dominance will both definitely be included. I'm also planning on having Velacia use her genitalia for penetration and such on occasion. But all of that including a preference for no smut and only including general domination shenanigans are completely negotiable. I like to think I'm very flexible.

In terms of smut to plot ratio - hard for me to put a number on it. I enjoy sexual themes in writing, but my stories always have a background plot to them. Even if in this case it is highly flexible and up to us to flesh out together based on your character. My goal is for each character to have a purpose in their existence within the story and I won't just be jumping into smut right away if we include it. There will be plenty of tension, buildup, and suspense in any character's demise.

If this general idea caught your interest - feel free to reach out with a DM. I'm pretty laid back and easy to work with.

~Serene

Back
Top Bottom