Currently reading:
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

SilentOne

SilentOne
Local time
Today 5:30 AM
¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

∆ Introduction ∆

Hello, weird people of the internet! I am most commonly known as Sam or Silent. Pleasure to meet you all! I will say that I am quite terrible at introduction posts, mainly because I love to ramble and focus too much on coloring my texts/etc. Let us see how this goes...!

∆ About Me ∆

Where to start... Ah, right. Again, I am most commonly known as Sam or Silent, but other nicknames are welcome as well. I am currently 18 years old (I know, scary), and I will be turning 19 in a few months! I am currently a fanatic for hip-hop/rap. I enjoy songwriting and producing my own songs! I've learned so many instruments throughout my childhood, I'm too lazy to list them all. I've never thought that I was too old to play PC games, so here I am! I still play Roblox! I also enjoy playing Minecraft with my younger brother when I get the chance. Art has always been a side hobby of mine, but I heard I'm pretty great at it. I'm also into graphic design. ;)

Around the time I entered high school, I was beginning to get into computer science. I was interested in coding, web design, etc. Since my father is a software engineer, the influence was much higher. I fell in love with the course. I also took other courses, such as culinary, film, etc., but computer science was always a passion of mine. Now, I'm heading off towards my dream college!

I generally enjoy reading any sort of book. If someone hands me a book, I will most likely finish it within a day-couple days. Books are just beautiful things! I'll be honest, I've grown rusty in my writing and roleplaying skills in recent months. I did these things the most when I was still in high school, but recently I've been too busy to do either. Maybe you guys could help me gain my skills back? :')

∆ Writing Style and Preference ∆

I'd say I'm a literate roleplayer? I prefer writing multiple paragraphs. The minimum I can write is a single paragraph of at least five-ten sentences. I will most likely use third person POV, but you are more then welcome to inform me if you are uncomfortable with that. I try to take grammar very seriously, but I can't say that mine is the best. However, if I happen to correct you, please don't get offended! I just naturally get bothered by typos! If I ever make any typos, I'd love if you all corrected me as well.

I definitely roleplay as male characters more often than female characters. On top of that, they'll most likely be young men, around the ages of 18-25. The ages of my characters will, however, most likely be adjusted depending on the roleplay. I typically roll with most genres/plots as long as they aren't horror. I can do romance, but it must occur naturally.

I...cannot think of anything else to add to this post at this very moment. This ended up being pretty long... :') I hope I get the chance to roleplay with most of you! Feel free to comment if you have any questions you'd like to ask, or if you'd simply like a free cookie. It's almost midnight where I am, so I'll be off soon.

¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶∆¶

Hello! Can I ask why the last paragraph is not blue? Maybe a secret code? Anyway, people who write posts with at least a few paragraphs, use third person POV, and care about typos and grammar are awesome in my book. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom