Greetings fellow writers!!!

Currently reading:
Greetings fellow writers!!!

Magnetic Anomaly

Weaver of Tales
Local time
Yesterday 10:49 PM
I am a long time writer, a veteran if you will, but I haven't written in a MINUTE. Lately I have had all these ideas swirling through my head and I have been inspired to start again! I've always enjoyed role playing with others, especially those who can commit and take storytelling seriously, and I'd be delighted to start something from scratch with you guys!
A little about myself: Narrative and character development are my favorite pieces of any story. Avatar the Last Airbender is my all time favorite TV series. The Transall Saga is my favorite book, possibly because it was the first book I ever read and has a special place in my heart, but there ya go. I am down for any genre, though I lean heavily in favor of fantasy and scifi. I love to collaborate on a story with someone narratively and flesh the whole thing out before writing ever begins just as well as the improv nature of post by post role-playing. If anyone in particular clicks really well with me I'm incredibly open to external collaborative projects as I'd love to publish my own comics someday, just would need a team, and an artist. Anyways, I am glad to be here and hope to get to know some of you real soon. Thanks again for the warm welcome earlier!

Good day and welcome,

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

I am a long time writer, a veteran if you will, but I haven't written in a MINUTE. Lately I have had all these ideas swirling through my head and I have been inspired to start again! I've always enjoyed role playing with others, especially those who can commit and take storytelling seriously, and I'd be delighted to start something from scratch with you guys!
A little about myself: Narrative and character development are my favorite pieces of any story. Avatar the Last Airbender is my all time favorite TV series. The Transall Saga is my favorite book, possibly because it was the first book I ever read and has a special place in my heart, but there ya go. I am down for any genre, though I lean heavily in favor of fantasy and scifi. I love to collaborate on a story with someone narratively and flesh the whole thing out before writing ever begins just as well as the improv nature of post by post role-playing. If anyone in particular clicks really well with me I'm incredibly open to external collaborative projects as I'd love to publish my own comics someday, just would need a team, and an artist. Anyways, I am glad to be here and hope to get to know some of you real soon. Thanks again for the warm welcome earlier!
you wrote that at 3:33 lol

Wow, you really seem strong with the writing process! I look forward to seeing the stories you create here.
Make sure to put up a few plot ideas in the searching for RP forums, it will help you get past that minute and on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom