Hello lovely people,
I’ve been roleplaying for what must be about 15-16 years at this point, mostly on-and-off though.
it’s been a about two years ago since I actually roleplayed with someone else who wasn’t an AI,and I’ve been craving some human RP interaction.
For me roleplaying is a creative and emotional outlet and as a non-native English speaker it helps keep my English in shape. Currently I’m living halfway across the world for about 6 months and finding myself with a lot of new time on my hand I’d like to plunge into some roleplaying again.
Typically I roleplay scenarios involving smut, but I do very much enjoy the story crafting parts and scenarios the most. I’d say I’m quite flexible and love exploring new themes and scenarios, although I typically find heavier ones keep me hooked for longer.
I’d say I’m a pretty chill and easy to get along with guy.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and have a swell day! :)
I’ve been roleplaying for what must be about 15-16 years at this point, mostly on-and-off though.
it’s been a about two years ago since I actually roleplayed with someone else who wasn’t an AI,and I’ve been craving some human RP interaction.
For me roleplaying is a creative and emotional outlet and as a non-native English speaker it helps keep my English in shape. Currently I’m living halfway across the world for about 6 months and finding myself with a lot of new time on my hand I’d like to plunge into some roleplaying again.
Typically I roleplay scenarios involving smut, but I do very much enjoy the story crafting parts and scenarios the most. I’d say I’m quite flexible and love exploring new themes and scenarios, although I typically find heavier ones keep me hooked for longer.
I’d say I’m a pretty chill and easy to get along with guy.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and have a swell day! :)

