π•˜π•£π•–π•–π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕗π•₯π•–π•£π•π•šπ•—π•– ~ muta

Currently reading:
π•˜π•£π•–π•–π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕗π•₯π•–π•£π•π•šπ•—π•– ~ muta

muta

π•˜π• π•π••π•–π•Ÿ π•€π•π•¦π•žπ•“π•–π•£π•€
Local time
Today 9:11 AM
Pronouns
any
dbj2eje-7c281b52-cf5f-49cc-b3bf-368ca37e1248.png
Hello there!
❀ My name is Muta. I go by Muta, Moo, Moots, and Muta-chii. Or any cute nicknames you give me!​
❀ I'm twenty-five, an artist, cosplayer, equestrian, movie buff, and anime and manga enjoyer.​
❀ EST-timezone, United States.​
❀ Any pronouns welcome!​
❀ I'm currently a senior in college, so I'm busy and stressed. I will be on as often as possible and promise to communicate my needs to my friends and writing partners.​
❀ My favorite role-play site recently shut down, and I hope to fall in love with this one. If anyone knows me from Elite Skills/Roleplay.cloud, feel free to message me!​

Roleplay Dos and Don'ts
❀ I'm a literate writer. I have no minimum or maximum post length. Typically, I write 3-7 paragraphs on a normal day; however, it depends on my energy, inspiration, and what I've been given to work with. I prefer to write with someone who's literate but who is understanding and flexible.​
❀ I'll use real or illustrated pictures.​
❀ I play all genders, sexualities, species, etc. and I enjoy doubling up on characters!​
❀ Brainstorming and communication are a must. I want my partners to be as excited about the story as I am!​
❀ Coding, formatting, and quality images are as important as writing.​
❀ No smut or NSFW, please. Mature themes are fine, but I'm not interested in writing explicit sexual content. Alcohol, drug use, sex work mentions, sexuality, etc, are all welcome. Again, just nothing explicit.​
❀ Following the site rules is a must! I'm currently still familiarizing myself with the rules and continue to reference the rules thread, so bear with me, and please feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!​
❀ Genres I enjoy include but are not limited to: romance, slice of life, slow-burn, yearning, fantasy, historical, and sci-fi.​
Interests and Links
❀ I'm an avid manga reader and anime watcher. Here's my My Anime List Profile, where I track all of my current and past media consumptions.​

❀ I'm currently reading:​
- Loving Yamada-kun at lvl999​
- Seihantai na Kimi to Boku​
- Uruwashi no Yoi no Tsuki​
- Chainsaw Man​
❀ I like Podcasts such as:​
- The Adventure Zone​
- My Brother, My Brother, and Me​
- Pretending To Be People​
- The Duncan Trussel Family Hour​
❀ I'm currently playing:​
- Dave the Diver​
- Lethal Company​
- The Sims 4​
- Genshin Impact​
- My Time at Sandrock​
- Stardew Valley​
- Terraria​
- Minecraft​
I like plenty of other things! Just ask if you're interested in knowing more. I'm always looking to make new friends.​

❀ All done with my novel of an introducation! I can't wait to get to know you guys. Feel free to dm me and respond here. ❀

welcome to the site muta! <3

• Love
Reactions: Cat
Welcome to the site! At! cosplay! horses! anime! wooo! soo cool! I think you will find a great many partners to share lovely words with us here.

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Riff's pre made templates And Selcouths pre-made character templates and
Cat's set of premade templates
And
Jumbled's visual user guide to some site functions

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! At! cosplay! horses! anime! wooo! soo cool! I think you will find a great many partners to share lovely words with us here.

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Riff's pre made templates And https://writerssanctum.com/threads/character-bio-templates.29057/'] Selcouths pre-made character templates[/URL] and
Cat's set of premade templates
And
https://writerssanctum.com/threads/the-start-of-a-helpful-user-guide-now-with-pictures-no-posting-please.36908/'] Jumbled's visual user guide to some site functions[/URL]
Thank you so much for all the tips and links. I've read the rules, but I'll make sure to review them again.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Sanctum! Surely with what's posted here, you'll have no shortage of great stories to immerse yourself in.

Happy writing! πŸ’ Hope you enjoy yourself here with us.

Back
Top Bottom