Currently reading:
MxM Grey's Gay Story Search [*open*]

GreyHawke10

Baron
Local time
Today 8:15 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi and welcome to the thread! You can call me Grey and after a depression break from roleplaying, I'm back yet again to hopefully find some new roleplays. I'm mostly into historical, modern, western, supernatural (especially if it includes demons and angels and such) and fantasy themes/settings when it comes to roleplays nowadays. More so historical and supernatural more than anything. Though, I also love when genres mix so if you have that to offer I'm definitely down to hear what ideas you'd have in mind. I love dark plots, but I also love heartwarming ones so there's a mix of plots we can do (dark fantasy being a favorite of mine, that or psychological "fatal attraction" romances akin to Hannibal and Will Graham) I don't like however plots that include sexual violence, dubcon/noncon, assault of that variety or anything of that sort. I also don't like explicit self harm in my rps, so please keep that in mind.

I'll put some pairings below since I need a bit to actually get some plots together rip, so feel free to pm me if you gravitate to a pairing/genre and we can brainstorm something out of it.

[Pairings - Bolded is what I'd prefer, favorite pairings are starred (ex. *)]

- Soft & Sweet Cowboy/Rugged Grumpy Cowboy*

- Actor/Actor (enemies to lovers mayhaps?)*

- Magical Prodigy/New Mage (imagining dark academia vibes here except it's a magical college instead of an academy)

- Exiled Prince/Loyal Guard*

- Victorian Noble/Traveling Worker (they run away together twiddles fingers)

- Angel/Demon* (Good Omens inspired)

- Priest/Demon*

- Pirate/Pirate

- Detective/Culprit or Detective/Detective (Saw/Hannibal inspired)

- Any Dragon Age Pairing* (the only fandom I'll do,, mainly interested in a Dorian/inquisitor type thing)

Story to smut ratio is 80/20 since I do value story more than smut, though it can change since the plot/character dynamics can vary or with the way the story changes. I'm open to changing the ratio. With this, when it comes to character positions and stuff since I know it matters to people, I do make mainly submissive characters but I'm open to changing the dynamic.

When it comes to my writing, I've been leaning into writing much longer replies (600-1k words per reply) and my reply times can vary to a couple times a day to once every day/every other day; it truly depends on how busy I am that day. I'm hoping to find a partner that can keep up with my writing length, even if it is less words per reply, and can add a lot to the rp/story and brainstorming process. I'd also like it if you'd have something in mind, even if it's a general pairing idea or plot instead of just messaging "RP?" because I'm genuinely not sure where to go from there lol.

Other than that, I believe that's all! If you're interested please pm me instead of commenting, you'll reach me faster that way. Have a nice day/night. <3

Back
Top Bottom