Currently reading:
MxM Grey's RP Search (Open!)

GreyHawke10

Baron
Local time
Today 6:58 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey and welcome to the thread ! You can call me Grey. Recently I've gotten back into roleplaying after taking a bit of a break, I'm itching for some new stories to write about.

Experience
I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now and I'd like to say my writing is more than serviceable. I write semi-lit to literate, with about 400 – 800+ words per response depending on my partner. I cannot do one liners so please don't request an rp with me if that's what you're used to.

Availability
I have a pretty busy life outside of here since I'm working about 85% of the time but I can normally get up to one to two responses out per day. If I do take more time than normal though, I'll be sure to update you beforehand.

My Favorite Genres
I mainly roleplay fantasy themes with romance that includes a lot of angst and some occasional fluff as well. I love it when the stakes are high in a fantasy setting, it's so good. Though I don't mind doing modern world or sci-fi roleplays if the plot is interesting enough. The majority of my characters, plots and themes also heavily surround and are about queerness and homosexuality since it's my own experience as well and is what I'm comfortable with so just wanted to make that clear in case that's not your thing lol.

Fandom Roleplay
I don't do fandom roleplay as much as I used to since I've really grown out of fandom culture in the past years but I would definitely be down for a Dragon Age roleplay of any kind whether it be doing ships from canon characters, oc x canon characters or the rp taking place in the setting of the world but with our original characters. I'd practically jump at the opportunity.

Rules
(These aren't in any order btw)

Rule one, no godmodding. I know it should be common sense and I probably sound dumb for suggesting it but I just wanted to put it here just in case anyone has the habit of doing so. I'm not in favor for this since roleplay is all about creating a story together, not making your own story by using someone else's character as a puppet.

Rule two, be respectful. It's just common courtesy.

Rule three, I've already stated this before but please try and match my reply length and grammar. I understand things can be missed while writing or if English isn't your first language, just be sure to not make constant mistakes and we're good.

Rule four, if you're going to take a break or want to stop the roleplay altogether for any reason, please let me know. I understand how things can slip away or if you lose motivations for certain things (happens to me all the time) but I'd like to know before hand rather than waiting for something that leads nowhere.

Rule five, when plotting I'd like equal brainstorming. I don't want to be the only one who's throwing out ideas without your input. I'd love to hear what ideas you'd have, most of the time my partners expose me to new ideas and thoughts I wouldn't have thought on my own which is the beauty of roleplaying to me. Even if you have a spontaneous idea mid rp, I'd love to hear it. That's one of my favorite things honestly.

Feel free to reply to this or pm me if you're interested!

(Plot ideas are going to be in the next post)

Last edited:
hey, is this still open? and have you seen DHMIS?

Hi, yeah it's still open! And yes I have seen DHMIS but I haven't kept up with the most recent stuff though 🥲
okay! i have been wanting to play as a somewhat humanized Red guy, you okay with that?

okay! i have been wanting to play as a somewhat humanized Red guy, you okay with that?
Ah, it's not my fandom really - I'm sorry ;;; If you'd still like the opportunity to roleplay as ocs or something different, I wouldn't mind doing that. If not, that's cool tho!

Ah, it's not my fandom really - I'm sorry ;;; If you'd still like the opportunity to roleplay as ocs or something different, I wouldn't mind doing that. If not, that's cool tho!
oh, i didnt mean the fandom, i just wanted to use his design. like it can be any plot, really.

I absolutely love a good angsty fantasy! If you're still looking, I'd love to create a story with you!

I absolutely love a good angsty fantasy! If you're still looking, I'd love to create a story with you!
Oh gosh, I don't know why my notifications never let me know you commented on the thread -_- but I am still looking, if you are still interested! I know I'm a month late :")

Back
Top Bottom