Character(s) Grim's Humble Domain

Currently reading:
Character(s) Grim's Humble Domain

GrimDomain

Neighborhood Demon
Local time
Today 3:24 AM
Hi there, dear friend! Curious, are you? I can't blame you.

I'll be throwing characters here so I don't lose them in PMs and what not.

Disclaimer, of course - the images aren't mine and I don't claim them as such. They belong to the talented souls who made them originally.
Some are from character creators but the disclaimer still stands.

Anyways, with all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy! If you're even more curious feel free to message me about anyone~! Most characters are for pairings and/or plots on my RT!

2e1892a80108407d5e17160ad6f95174.jpg
Tracey S.H. Hale

Simple description
Tracey, despite his popularity and cheery demeanor, is a dangerously obsessive lad. He attaches to others quickly and craves genuine affection from his peers where he can get it. People who are kind to him outside of public spaces are usually the ones he clings to the most.

Age & Birthday
20 years old - Jan. 11th, 1999 [Can vary depending on time-period]

Height & Weight
5'4" [164 cm] - 122 lbs [55 kg]

Notable Marks
Scarce freckles on his shoulders, face, and shoulder blades.
Medium-sized birthmark on his left shoulder blade.
Various thin scars lining his arms and thighs.

Unseen Features
Eyes - Red-brown
Natural hair colour - Black

General Traits
Among his peers, he's a confident, friendly, and sarcastic person. He takes charge as the outspoken leader of his group of friends most days, despite not always being the loudest. He's snarky but knows when to back off as well.
On his own, he tends to be more lethargic and emotional. He isn't fond of being alone for too long and usually spends his time on his laptop or on his couch at home.

Last edited:
Woah...very familiar...eerily...the picture...the first name but not sure about the last Domain...

Back
Top Bottom