MxF Guy looking for RP partners :)

Currently reading:
MxF Guy looking for RP partners :)

ZacimusPrime

Count
Local time
Today 5:28 AM
Hello!

My name is Zac and I have been RPing off and on for 17 years. I really enjoy using it to access the creative part of my mind and to create different characters and lives that interest me.

Anyways I will start by listing some likes and dislikes and then go into some of the roles I enjoy (although I am not restricted to them)

I prefer to get the dislikes out of the way first:
  • One Liners (Please, I like depth, clarity, and development that can only be expressed in multiple paragraphs. I do not expect pages and pages nor expect you to keep up with me, just that you put forth effort to enjoy an RP as much as I do.)
  • Immaturity. I prefer my partners to act like adults in OC and in RP and to treat each other with respect. If you want to take an RP a certain way just talk to me about it and if I am not OK with it respectfully leave it at that and I will do the same with you. Do not hound me responding to you, I may have several other RPs going on as well or am busy talking with someone and most of the time when I am talking with someone online I prefer to give them my full attention. When responding to an RP I like to give that my full attention as well. Anyways it is all about priorities
  • RPs based almost purely on smut (out of respect for others I will not talk about this a lot in a public forum)
  • Lack of communication. I like to communicate with my RP partners and have real discussions about where we want an RP ago. Also, if you want something, please just bring it up. I swear I am laid back and willing to listen to anything
  • Themes that are overtly dark and gory
  • RP's with deep characters and a good story. I like to think of my RP's like TV shows and Books, they have a good flow and good character development
  • Feeling like I connect with an RP
  • Slice of life, Romance, Supernatural elements, Fantasy, characters I can connect with. Especially if we can come up with something combining all these things.
Anyways that is all I have if anyone has any ideas they would like to discuss with me please let me know.! I promise I am a big teddy bear.

If you are not opposed to a small group RP, I have one that might be right up your alley. It is all about deep characters involved in a great story (with some sci-fi or supernatrual elements) and i certainly hope is a sort of epic tale! Somehow in this dark story I hope the characters experience romance alongside the mystery and tragedy.

Oh and one liners aren't aloud!!!

I'd be interested in starting an rp, ^^ I love story driven rp's. I don't necessarily have anything in mind yet but i think we could come up with something together. pm me if you're interested :)

Back
Top Bottom