Either Needed Gypsy Caravan

Currently reading:
Either Needed Gypsy Caravan

Ooh, I like the idea of Austromancy a lot. I'm down to make a character that specializes in Aeromancy or Austromancy actually (or even both!), just having a hard time imagining how they would fit in a caravan unless they were also a merchant or something. It is quite late and my brain could just be failing me though.
Lol it is fine, I have 2 am brain. You will use service your abilities for money but not like psychics today (unless you want to have a character that cheats people) but instead you will take money so you can survive the life on the caravan.
Also now that more people are interested I should have a plot by tommorow so stay tuned!

Plot proposal: I am thinking that there is talk of someone of ill repute hiding out in the caravan and the villages and towns that we go to are catching up on this rumor and they are starting to refuse and even restrict the access of our caravan to the towns. I can play multiple characters and even the antagonistic force if necessary but if someone wants to feel free. How do you guys feel about this?

Back
Top Bottom