Shido
Serf
- Local time
- Today 6:32 PM
- Messages
- 1
- Age
- 34
- Pronouns
- he/him
Hey there everyone!
My name is Shido, I’m a novel enthusiast from Dubai. I love reading novels and writing has always been a passion of mine! I uses to do thread rping way back when and want to get back into it!
Looking forward to meeting everyone and writing some amazing stories ^ . ^! My favorite genre is fantasy and supernatural, but I also enjoy other genres as well.
My name is Shido, I’m a novel enthusiast from Dubai. I love reading novels and writing has always been a passion of mine! I uses to do thread rping way back when and want to get back into it!
Looking forward to meeting everyone and writing some amazing stories ^ . ^! My favorite genre is fantasy and supernatural, but I also enjoy other genres as well.

