Currently reading:
Both Needed Half-Blood University; Enrollment Now Open

Kali2

Knight
Local time
Today 3:12 PM
1200px-Panoramaaufnahme_Schloss_Marienburg_cropped.jpg

We at Half-Blood University (𝛽𝜂𝜐) have dedicated our facility to the education of the most promising students and the preparation for a lifetime of learning and leadership through a faculty dedicated to teaching and the creation of knowledge.
The new school year is upon us and students from all over the world have found themselves at our gates, futures are waiting to be created within the halls of Castle Imitheos in the upcoming moons. We wish you the best of luck on your journey, may the Gods be with you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Half-Blood University is a school created for those sired by the gods to learn how to properly handle and maintain their natural-born gifts while studying to be quality members of Mythological society. Scouted from various sources all over the realm, many students have trained to take their place amongst their Godly kin for years, spending summers in their designated camps while others only recently have learned of their gilded bloodlines and powerful destiny.

The student body at HBU is made up of a diverse range of beings; most unclaimed demigod children often going years without being discovered only to be claimed later in life as adults, and newer deities only recently have begun taking humans as partners. The offspring of these couplings are only now coming of university age, and their abilities and bloodlines are new and unknown to even the most experienced faculty members.

As of 5 years ago, the university has also begun accepting supernatural children and offspring of other pantheons as well under their curriculum, seeing the value in teaching them for a future meant that a larger student body would be accepted in the coming years. New faculty had been hired to accommodate the newer groups and their specific needs.

Within this roleplay there will be a multitude of paths available for each student and faculty members, clubs and elective courses are plentiful and activities of all kinds are available for each and every hobby and interest. The dormitories are divided by species and parental group within that larger umbrella, the Main Hall houses most of the demigod children as other species have only recently begun to be accepted and their housing were specific to their species. Any small, land-dwelling species with no requirements for elemental attachments are housed in the dorms of the east and west wings of the castle, classes are held in the northern and southern wings of the building along with many off-site courses. Species of larger varieties or those with elemental attachments have their own custom housing buildings on the grounds of the campus, recently built and renovated and almost constantly under construction to support the influx of new students. Faculty reside in the Main Hall as a sort of Community Advisor for each dorm segment.

Students' classes vary by parentage and species, what a daughter of Aphrodite needs to learn is not the same as the son of Ra, and both are widely different from a wood nymph offspring's needs as well. This does not mean that classes don't intersect however, general education courses are required of all students no matter the grade, bloodline, or species. You will receive your class schedule and room assignment upon acceptance of admission and may fill in your general elective courses from the course catalog provided. This catalog along with a list of clubs and activities will also be located in a specified spoiler tab below.

When creating your admission request there are some prerequisites that we do ask of every student and faculty member. Please fill out the form under the "Admissions" tab and send it to the Dean {Kali2 PMs}. Under this tab, you will also find any and all restrictions when it comes to species, demigod bloodlines, and abilities/powers.

Please see the Rules for all rules related to the campus and the "Available" tab to view available clubs, sororities, fraternities, activities, and on-campus jobs available for students. All admitted students for the previous and upcoming school years will be posted below.

Classes
0-99 All Years
100-199 Freshmen&Above
200-299 Sophmore&Above
300-399 Junior&Above
400-499 Senior&Above
500+ Graduate programs
PREREQ#- Prerequisite class required
Art

ART-001- Drawing I
ART-002- Drawing II- PREREQ001
ART-003- Drawing III- PREREQ002

ART-004- Painting I- Color theory & History of Painting
ART-005- Painting II- Oil, Acrylic, & Unconventional Practice- PREREQ004
ART-006- Painting III- Open Work- PREREQ005

ART-007- Pottery I- Intro to Throwing & Sculpture
ART-008- Applied Throwing & Sculpture- PREREQ007
ART-009- Large Scale Sculpture & Advanced Throwing- PREREQ008

Communications

COMM-100- Fundamentals of Negotiation
COMM-110- Advanced Negotiation- PREREQ100

COMM-200- Art of War

COMM-300- Intro to Influence & Manipulation
COMM-400- Advanced Influence & Manipulation- PREREQ300

Defense

DEF-200- Advanced Physical Defense

DEF-200- Advanced Magical Defense

DEF-200- Preemptive Defense

Gardening

GAR-100- Intro to Gardening
GAR-110- Gardening I- PREREQ100
GAR-200- Gardening II- PREREQ110
GAR-300- Gardening III: Rare and Dangerous Plants- PREREQ200

Healing

HEAL-100- Intro to Physical and Spiritual Healing
HEAL-110- Physical and Spiritual Healing I- PREREQ100

HEAL-200- Magical Healing

HEAL-300- Advanced Healing

Language

LAN-100- Dead Languages I
LAN-200- Dead Languages II- PREREQ100
LAN-300- Dead Languages III- PREREQ200
LAN-400- Dead Languages IV- PREREQ300

LAN-110- Interspecies Languages I
LAN-210- Interspecies Languages II- PREREQ110
LAN-310- Interspecies Languages III- PREREQ210
LAN-410- Interspecies Languages IV- PREREQ310

Music

MUS-100- Introduction to String Instruments
MUS-110- String Instruments- PREREQ100

MUS-120- Introduction to Brass & Woodwind Instruments
MUS-130- Brass & Woodwind Instruments- PREREQ120

MUS-140- Introduction to Percussion Instruments
MUS-150- Percussion Instruments- PREREQ140

MUS-200- Rare Instruments I

MUS-300- Ancient Instruments 1

MUS-400- Advanced Music

Phys-ed

PHY-100- Dance I
PHY-200- Dance II- PREREQ100
PHY-300- Dance III- PREREQ200
PHY-400- Dance IV- PREREQ300

PHY-110- Introduction to Sword Fighting
PHY-210- Sword Fighting I- PREREQ110
PHY-310- Sword Fighting II- PREREQ210
PHY-410- Sword Fighting III- PREREQ310

PHY-120- Introduction to Archery
PHY-220- Archery I- PREREQ120
PHY-320- Archery II- PREREQ220
PHY-420- Archery III- PREREQ320

Herbalism

HERB-100- Introduction to Herbalism
HERB-110- Herbalism I: Plant Identification- PREREQ100
HERB-200- Herbalism II: Dangerous and Poisonous Plants- PREREQ110
HERB-300- Herbalism III: Spellcrafting and Potion making- PREREQ200
HERB-400 Herbalism IV: Advanced Herbalism- PREREQ300

Spellcasting

SPE-100- Introduction to Spellcrafting: Getting in touch with your magic
SPE-200- Tools of Magic- PREREQ100
SPE-300- Alchemy- PREREQ200
SPE-400- Advanced Spellcasting- PREREQ300

Sociology

SOC-100- Living with mortals

SOC-110- Incorporating into Mortal Society

SOC-120- Glamour 101

SOC-130- Thriving in the Mortal World

Student Application
Below you will find the Student Enrollment Application.
Please keep in mind that certain Goddesses are dedicated to eternal maidenhood; this goes for Athena, Artemis, Hestia, and Hecate. This means there is no way for children of these goddesses to exist.
Also; Deities such as Zeus, Hades, Hera, and Poseidon have limited interaction with humans therefore a limited number of offspring, there will be a limit as to how many of these demigods will be accepted. Hera, being the Goddess of marriage, is loyal to Zeus and does not have relations with mortals therefore has no demigod children.

When it comes to supernatural students any number of students will be admitted, but species must only come from the Greek Mythos. Accommodations for these students for their living and educational needs will be made as necessary.

Please fill out the application in its entirety and turn it into the Dean's office (Kali2's PMS) for review. You will be notified of your acceptance through this line of communication as well as receiving your class schedule and room assignment. Please indicate in the appropriate section whether you wish to have a dorm room to yourself or if you wish to have a roommate. If you wish to have a roommate and have someone in mind indicate their names as well under 'Roommate Request', if left blank and a joined room has been requested a random roommate will be assigned. Keep in mind that the dorms are Co-Ed floors and neighbors are acquired at random.

Name
Lineage
Species
Abilities
Appearance
Personality
Sexual Orientation
Misc. (Ex. Brief History, Family, etc.)
Dorm Room Preference:
Roommate Request:
Clubs:

Faculty Application
For any new faculty applications please indicate which class is to be taught from the course list above and if you wish to lead any clubs or groups on the grounds. Faculty members are assigned to different sections of the dorms and are tasked with keeping the students in their assigned block in line and following the school's rules. Each teacher does have their own room, double the size of a usual dorm and usually residing in a corner of the castle, giving 2 walls windows instead of the single window most dorms have.

Name
Species
Abilities
Appearance
Class
Personality
Sexual Orientation
Misc. (Ex. Brief History, Family, etc.)

New clubs can be created via a request to the Dean, if the school year is well on its way, posting a 'Club Interest' offer in the OOC thread to gain members before the club's official acceptance is allowed. Established clubs are as follows and are open to new members.

Gardening Club
Art Club
Dance Club
Weapons Club
War Theory Club
Archery Club
Nature Club
Language Arts Club
History Club
Swimming Club

Fraternities and Sororities will be created upon request, upperclassmen are required for their creation, however. Finding an upperclassmen spokesperson is a must.

There are no active Fraternities or Sororities at this time.

Available On-Campus Jobs:
Librarian's Assistant: Open
Convenience Store Clerk: Open
Campus Informational Center Clerks: Open
Campus Tour Guides: Open
Campus Upper Classmen Buddies: Open
- Buddies are required to help their freshmen buddies throughout the year, including tutoring.

Rules

1. All Sanctum Rules Apply
  2. No God Modding or Time Manipulation (Time will be indicated and changed publicly when need be.)
  3. No one-liners. 2 paragraph minimum, whether this is a dense paragraph or limited is up to you.
  4. We will make sure everyone has time to post, we will not move forward without members catching up.
  5. No Student x Teacher Relationships (Publicly. Don't get caught.)
  6. No continuing the scene unless everyone involved has had their chance post, no skipping anyone.
  7. Keep it PG-13. Rated R content will be faded to black.
  8. Third Person POV is required
  9. Moderators have final authority, defiance here will result in expulsion.
  10. No excessive gore or violence, no killing.
  11. Children may be offspring of any pantheon, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Celtic, Etc. However, no offspring of Virginal Deities, or any gods/goddesses that do not have a history of combining with humans. Any supernatural creature is allowed as long as their mythological lineage is specified. (Ex. Satyr from the Greek Mythos)
*New rules will be a

Last edited:
If this is still open, I am interested in it but i believe, Roleplaying in Pms are against the rules.
Rule 7. I see it.
Maybe they could do a 1x1 side thread instead of through DM. Roleplaying in DM indeed is against the rules. 🤔

If this is something that would be going forward, I'd also be interested in it.

Thank you all for your interest and input! Adjustments have been made where needed and if anyone is interested please fill out the character forms and send them to me to be approved! I will be making a separate character thread when more come in!

Thank you all for your interest and input! Adjustments have been made where needed and if anyone is interested please fill out the character forms and send them to me to be approved! I will be making a separate character thread when more come in!
Awesome! I will get to work on my character then <3

are dragon hybrids allowed

Attachments

• d9lwqfq-8d921665-e913-4be3-8e9f-f43ac9721dc1.jpg
    d9lwqfq-8d921665-e913-4be3-8e9f-f43ac9721dc1.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 2
  • red dragoness.jpg
    red dragoness.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 2
are dragon hybrids allowed
If you can find a mythology that can support their existance then yes. This is a mythology based plot so we are sticking with mythological lore and the species that come from them.

Soooo... 🥺 I can totally usr pagan based mythology, riiiight? 🥰 And am I allowed to make 2 characters? 🙃

Soooo... 🥺 I can totally usr pagan based mythology, riiiight? 🥰 And am I allowed to make 2 characters? 🙃
Yes and Yes, just remember everyone that if you have multiple abilities with your characters to scale them down so there is room to grow into them! Not targetted at anyone, I just realized I haven't made this very clear.

Any mythology huh? I believe a Daughter of Mars will be my character. :D

I think I'll go with Hades' daughter and the moon goddess's son 🥰 If that is allright?

Also, is there an OOC already? :3 I'? Excitedd!!

NOTICE: I will be setting up an OOC and Character thread tomorrow, we can begin the plot ASAP once I get an opener started and everyone's schedules/ roommates to them!

Here are the OOC and Character threads everyone! To anyone still working on a character dont worry! You still have time and there are still plenty of roommate and dorm options open! Just message me whenever you finish them up and we can get them into their new homes!
Schedules will be coming in the next day or so!

Here are all the new threads!
https://writerssanctum.com/threads/half-blood-university-admissions.20799/

If this is still open I would like to submit a character for review but I don't want to send it if this is no longer open.

Back
Top Bottom