Rogue half-open door.

Currently reading:
Rogue half-open door.

shrike

Serf
Local time
Today 6:34 AM
Messages
1
Age
28
Pronouns
she
Call me M, just for now. I’m in my late twenties, currently situated along the east coast. My schedule is an evil thing, so my activity when it comes to actual writing can be limited to one week at a time, if not more. Regardless, I will always try to tune into friendly chatter, plotting and any similar activity. I’m fond of making playlists for characters, moodboards, pinterest boards and the like.

My writing style is a bit lengthy, and leans towards internal workings, bordering on something psychological. I like exploring the depth of a character’s emotions, and how it might push a story forward. I am also fairly descriptive, I love any sort of ambiance (but my love for this sort of writing is primarily based in the gothic fiction, classic science fiction genre). My characters can either be likable, or unlikable — but I prefer them complicated.

I'm into a multitude of fandoms and I will probably make a better and much more lengthy and cool thread or search post later, but for now: hi!
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Back
Top Bottom