MxF Hall of angst and fluff (CLOSED FOR FORMATTING)

Currently reading:
MxF Hall of angst and fluff (CLOSED FOR FORMATTING)

Sachihiro

Edgelord Enthusiast
Local time
Today 7:38 PM
Hi, I'm Sachihiro, card-carrying thicc bih and shitposter supreme. I've only got two brain cells left and you better believe I'm using them to plan some sweet, sweet love stories to write with you--yes, you, specifically.

What You Can Expect from Me
  • I'ma keep it real with you, chief. I'm not too sure on this whole gender business, but I mostly like to roleplay men, though I will roleplay women if the plot is one I really dig. I don't care what gender you are at all, so long as you're comfortable playing the one opposite to my character. I will roleplay with anyone I jive with, except my whore ex-wife, Tammy.
  • Naughty scenes are fun but before that happens we're going to need to build up to them, and the plot/characterization always comes first. Nothing too explicit and no unusual fetishes here, but plenty of naughty humor and suggestive material. Romance will probably be the major focus but if you're just looking to sext or ERP, you've come to the wrong place. Expect a plot-to-smut ratio of 80/20 at most, but I'm totally fine with strictly PG13 writing that fades to black at the bedroom. That said, here is my F-list.
  • I reply at least once a day but more. I average about three-to-six paragraphs but it depends on the situation. I'll likely never go lower than two.
  • Sometimes I'm shy about initiating conversations, but I will gladly talk OoC with you in PMs or in a thread. I'm non-judgemental and try to be agreeable. Might send memes sometimes.
  • Having fun is my number one priority for the both of us, so don't stress too much and feel free to hash it out with me if you are getting stressed or unsure where to go with the story or your posts.
  • I've been writing for many years. English is my native (and only) language, I majored in it, and I taught it, but I am also the dumbest bitch alive. I'm very experienced with the language on a technical level, but not the best creative writer in the world.
  • I usually try to write fun and likeable characters that may seem tropey on the surface but come with a good amount of depth so the A N G S T hits twice as hard later on. Expect plenty of cool edgy boiyes.
  • I only RP in threads, not by PM or Discord.
What I Expect from You
  • My most important rule is to make sure your characters aren't cardboard cutouts. I'm not here to write sexy demon boys wining and dining a blank canvas, it's most fun if both of our characters are multi-dimensional and interesting!
  • If you can reply a few times a week, that's good enough for me, but a couple times a day is ideal. If I don't hear from you in two weeks, I'll consider our RP concluded.
  • Avoid one-liners but also don't write me a novel every reply. Aim for anywhere between two and twelve paragraphs.
  • I AM A GROWN-ASS ADULT AND IF YOU ARE MEAN TO ME, I WILL CRY. So be nice please.
  • Be willing to discuss the story's direction, plot, and world with me in OoC! We are in this bitch together!
  • Typos now and then are fine but please don't make the same basic grammatical mistakes consistently. Try to proofread your posts. I understand everyone makes mistakes, and English isn't everyone's native tongue, so I won't jump down your throat or anything over it, but I want to be able to understand your replies. Text speak and less formal writing is fine in OoC though.
  • We will likely have to write multiple characters throughout the course of the story, though mostly just NPCs. Keep that in mind if it's not something you're comfortable with.
Plots
AI/cyborg x programmer/technician (sci-fi/dystopia/romance/mystery)
  • YC is an exceptionally talented programmer and technician tasked with a special and challenging job.
  • MC is that job--rogue AI with a fractured memory who insists he's actually human and refuses to cooperate as he should.
  • She's supposed to get him functioning as normal while they research some ancient tech, and he's doing everything he can to piece together what happened to him.
Princess x Assassin (fantasy (high)/adventure/romance/action/political)
  • YC is a princess who has led a fairly sheltered life until now, despite her kingdom being at war, but her castle has been seized and her family imprisoned.
  • With most of the royal guard either killed or at war, her care falls to MC, an assassin who has worked for her family behind the scenes for years.
  • He must keep her safe and teach her how to fight and survive in the dog-eat-dog world they've been caught up in while they plot to retake the throne.
Witch or Warlock x Witch Hunter or Witch Hundreds (humor/romance/fantasy (high)/action/adventure)
  • YC is either a witch and enemy to the kingdom or a determined witch hunter after a big bounty.
  • MC is either a witch hunter or the warlock bounty YC was after.
  • But they get trapped together in a horrifying labyrinth and have to rely on one another to escape.
Human x Demon (romance/fantasy (high)/adventure/action/humor)
  • YC is a woman on the run from a band of assassins. She attempts to hide away in a hidden lair she happens upon, and there she uncovers a cursed item.
  • MC is a demon, sealed inside said item, who agrees to protect her from the assassins in exchange for her soul. But he has enemies and a hidden agenda of his own...
  • Now their lives are bound together and they've both got two common enemies to worry about and are on the run, keeping each other safe.
Fallen Angel x Human (romance/mystery/psychological horror/fantasy (low))
  • YC is down on her luck, lonely, and plagued by misfortune. One night, she almost loses her life to a freak accident, but her prayers are answered last second.
  • MC is the fallen angel who answered her prayers because he just happened to be the closest angel to her. He decides to stick around for purely superficial reasons.
  • But where oh where has her real guardian angel gone, and why do so many strange things keep happening around her?

And in case nothing there tickles your fancy just yet, here are some random pairings I'm toying for plots with, so be sure to check back often.
  • Witch x Her Familiar
  • Prince x Princess (arranged marriage)
  • Dark Elf x Light Elf
  • Ghost x Psychic (and they were roommates...)
  • Adventurer x Adventurer (reunited childhood friends)
  • Half-brother x Half-sister (likely don't know they're siblings)
  • Possessed Man x Priestess/Shrine Maiden

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in doing the demon x human plot.

Back
Top Bottom