Unspecified Hands up! Hand over your ideas!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Hands up! Hand over your ideas!

PerplexedPencil

Writer's block sucks
Local time
Today 9:25 AM
All right, so I've got some ideas that I wanna throw out there. But first, let me lay out some general information.

-- GENERAL INFO --
  • Smut is completely off the table (fading to black is fine). I am fine with general romance, though, and violence and body horror are okay.
  • I usually have work from nine to five on weekdays (EST), so it's unlikely I'll respond during those hours. I'll definitely get back to you at the end of the day, and definitely on the weekends.​
  • I have a strong preference for horror, fantasy, action, and character-building (though my only current character probably won't be going through much character-building...)​
  • I like to write detailed posts. I try not to write whole novels, but three to five full paragraphs is my usual range. I'd appreciate a similar amount, or at least an amount appropriate to what you're responding to.​
  • And... that's it!​

-- IDEAS --
Kill or Be Killed - Felix has been terrorizing a certain neighborhood for a good time now, but no one has managed to pin him down. Until now. Someone (preferably someone who hunts supernatural creatures, but I'm not picky) actually manages to track him down and gets the jump on him. Felix is hard to kill, but it's also quite hard for him to kill others.

or,
Felix finds a specific target he wants to harass. He tracks them down and tries to make their life hell.

The Effigy- Felix has become something of an urban legend. People don't know if he's actually real, but there have been reports of a man that looks like a scarecrow roaming in isolated places. Someone (or multiple someones) want to find out if he's real and... perform some kind of ritual or something.​

You SHOULD Be Scared!- It took a while, but Felix had finally done it. He found someone who was completely unaffected by his grotesque body morphing. He either tries his hardest to disturb them, or gets made a fool of by them (could tie into "Kill or Be Killed").​

I'm open to discuss changes for these ideas! Reply here or PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom