All Have a little peek if you so please !

Currently reading:
All Have a little peek if you so please !

kittylett

Princess
Local time
Today 6:25 PM
Pronouns
She/They
Hi! My name is Juliet, I am 22 years old, I have been roleplaying since about 2009! I started on wolf and warrior cat roleplay sites, graduated up to anime roleplays, and eventually originals! It's been a few years since I've gotten into it and I am extremely excited! Without getting too specific, this has been literally the worst year of my life and I'm in a treatment center for the next couple of months. I'm trying to fall in love with myself and get back to what makes me ME, one of those things is roleplaying! So here I am! Ready to reignite my passion!

I've been told my writing is easy to follow and has a good voice to it. I don't normally write super poetically or put a whole lot of effort into what I write, I like to keep my focus on the characters and the plot and keeping the roleplay going! I'd say my preferred length would be one to three paragraphs, depending on the situation and how much detail I feel the scene needs. I'm willing to try writing longer posts if someone wishes it, though!

I am a huge horror fanatic, so I don't mind gore or violence at all. I also don't view it as a necessity for a good roleplay.

I'm not super into erotic roleplay unless I am very invested in the characters and their relationship. I don't like to write smut for the sake of smut, if that makes sense?

I have always loved writing for series and such - I especially love taking the world from the media and using ocs (or pairing my oc with a character I have a crush on... I am very guilty of that)

Some series I think would be good:

Legend of Zelda
Soul Eater
The Magicians
Madoka Magica
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Gravity Falls

Aaaand here are some other random ideas I have!

ghost x human
angel x demon
angel x human
demon x human
princess x knight
princess x peasant
prince x peasant

basically I love fantasy, supernatural, and unlikely pairings!

I like to make my characters specifically for the roleplays I'm working on, I tend to base my characters around my partner's character to make sure they will pair well!

Thanks for reading!!

Back
Top Bottom