Hello Again Everyone

Currently reading:
Hello Again Everyone

Inkara

The Fool
Local time
Today 6:14 PM
Hello! I am Inara,29 years old.I had to take a sudden hiatus before and I am looking forward to easing back into roleplaying once more.

Feel free to ask questions c:

Welcome back! Always good to see the fire re-lite in our fellow word lovers!

Haha, it doesn't leave you, and we have many gentle people who will treat you well. There are a bunch of the good ones that hang out in chat often drop by whenever and we can point you in some good directions. :) Or drop an RT and see who's on the prowl in there. <3

Haha, it doesn't leave you, and we have many gentle people who will treat you well. There are a bunch of the good ones that hang out in chat often drop by whenever and we can point you in some good directions. :) Or drop an RT and see who's on the prowl in there. <3
Oh that is great!I believe I have been reduced to two brain cells. I was trying to turn on push notifications on my phone, Only to realize they were on!

welcome back inara! <3

Welcome back to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Can someone point me towards the rules or tell me the protocol for where to start roleplays? I have forgotten and will need to know in the future ,ty

Sure!

if you havn't already, take a peek at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom