Hello All!

Currently reading:
Hello All!

Local time
Yesterday 11:07 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Alicia! Nice to meet all of you. I have been role playing since I was twelve and I have been writing since I was twelve as well. I've always loved to role play because it is an escape from the real world. Plus, it's like telling a story back and forth! And I get to meet new people who also like to role play too! Anyway, I hope to share ideas, make role plays that suck you in and get you lost in that world. :)

Welcome to the Sanctum!

Welcome!! I hope you come to love it here. <3
To get you started, head on over to our site rules and get acquainted with them before you make your way to the request forum. There, you can see what other people are looking to write and you can make your own thread to let them know what you're interested in! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Welcome, do enjoy the complimentary cookies. They are smashing.

Welcome!! I hope you come to love it here. <3
To get you started, head on over to our site rules and get acquainted with them before you make your way to the request forum. There, you can see what other people are looking to write and you can make your own thread to let them know what you're interested in! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)
Okay thank you! I think I will like it here :)

Back
Top Bottom