Hello Darlings!

Currently reading:
Hello Darlings!

Local time
Today 10:03 PM
I just joined Inner Sanctum and I'd like to share a bit about myself.

I'm a female adult and I live in Texas. I'm definitely a southern belle, accent included. I've been roleplaying for over eight years on another venue but the community of mature, literate adult writers there has dwindled to only a few, so I decided to branch out.

I enjoy character development and writing and prefer to build a connection: further, there must be chemistry. I enjoy creating a story, perhaps even genuine affection between characters as their story unfolds. Developed characters, multi para, literate writing is really a must for me. I tailor plots to specific characters and story-lines. Pre-prepared plots aren't really my thing.

My life is busy OOC so replies may come only one or twice a week. It fluctuates. I hope for meaningful, positive interaction relationships. (Never OOC!)

I'm attracted to males OOC, and while I admire and appreciate the beauty of a woman, I find writing romantically with a female will rarely hold my attention very long.

I am friendly and outgoing and I adore with chatting with anyone and everyone! I refrain from gossip and drama and will not participate or interact with negative, problematic individuals. This is for fun! Let's keep it light and a positive respite from the realities of real life.

If anyone is interested in becoming friends and/or writing together after reading all that, please contact me. ❤️

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

I'm back after being briefly sidetracked with real life. Would love to find a writing partner or two.

Welcome to the site!
Happy to have you here, and let me know if I can help you with anything.

Back
Top Bottom