Currently reading:
Hello everyone!

AutumnMira

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 11:58 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone,my name is Miranda or you can just call me Mira. :) I'm a 31 (going to be 32 in October) year old woman who loves writing fictional lore, backgrounds and developing worlds and roleplaying. Occasionally when I get inspired I write fanfiction to test out my original ideas and to get a feel for how people receive them. As for roleplaying, I have been honing my craft and skill since I was sixteen. How great my skill is...well I guess that depends on the person who reads my stuff. XD

I came here when I was searching for a place to possibly discuss and maybe rp some book fandoms, hoping someone other then me is into them and wouldn't mind making plots for that world. Plus, maybe RPing a few other fandoms. Speaking of fandoms! I love anything Fantasy, gothic, romance and anything to do with vampires, werewolves, fae, etc. Along with as anime and JRPGs; Final Fantasy (7,9,13, 14 and 15), Kingdom hearts, and Dragon Quest. For book genres I'm a huge fan of the carpathian series (the world and some characters anyway), Sherylin Kenyon, Mercedes Lackey and Kelly Armstrong (especially her norse myth based trilogy, Its great!). Those are my main favorites, and I am open to trying out ones I have not read...as long as the other person gives me a summery. :)

Types of RPs I do: Usually one on one, but I have tried group rps and it's fun...as long as there is some structure, cause things can get pretty chaotic sometimes. ^^; I'm up to doing D&D RPs as long as someone helps me with it, cause while I have always wanted to try playing D&D ji have never gotten the opportunity to..actually do it. XD
Oh yeah, and the line count I do it...well the length of this intro. Longer if I'm really excited and into the RP, but if anyone RPs with me i am not expecting as anyone to keep the same line count. I swear! Mostly because my own line count varies on how I'm feeling, but I try to be descriptive and..ya know, a little wordy.

Anyway, thank you all for taking the time to read my post. I hope to chat, plot or just random stuff with you all. :)

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask

Welcome to the site Mira, hope you enjoy it here

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom