Hello everyone!

Currently reading:
Hello everyone!

Submarino

Knight
Local time
Today 4:47 PM
Hello!

My name is Noah, and I'm almost 21 years old. I'm from Denmark, so english isn't my first language, but I'm trying my very best!

I'm here to search for some roleplay. (obvious). I mostly roleplay MxM, I have tried with MxF before but I get tired of it quickly, sadly.

I like dark roleplays, where there's a lot of drama, crime, violence and all that. Of course, love should be there too. <3 I guess I'm here to look for some more erotic roleplay as well, but I don't want it to be the main part of the roleplay.

I am also most into 1x1 roleplay, if the plot is interesting I can maybe try out group roleplay, but yea. Please text me if you're interested in anything!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, Noah~
Do you have a preference about playing the dom or sub in a roleplay?
Drama, crime, violence, love- all of these scream Mafia au to me. Or in a setting where an officer of the law has to choose between his line of duty or his muse, the delinquent who gets into trouble all the time.

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, Noah~
Do you have a preference about playing the dom or sub in a roleplay?
Drama, crime, violence, love- all of these scream Mafia au to me. Or in a setting where an officer of the law has to choose between his line of duty or his muse, the delinquent who gets into trouble all the time.

Thank you very much! I prefer to play sub, but they are mostly stubborn and kind of brats, I think that makes things more interesting.

Bump :I Searching for some partners, would appreciate a message!

Make a request thread instead. Add the stuff you're looking for and what your writing style is, etc... You'll have better luck finding partners that way then here in your intro thread. : 3

Back
Top Bottom