Hello fellow role players!

Currently reading:
Hello fellow role players!

Trexler

Monarch
Local time
Today 7:58 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Trexler! I'm a 31 year old male living in the East Coast of the United States! Have been role playing for a long time and am hoping to find some exceptional female partners here! Will be posting a request thread soon, look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome from the west coast!
I hope you enjoy your stories here!

Welcome from the middle of nowhere and formerly the East Coast! ^_^

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Many welcomes to what I lovingly refer to as ' The Madhouse'.

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs. There is also as widens range of settings, genres and mash-ups.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Many welcomes to what I lovingly refer to as ' The Madhouse'.

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs. There is also as widens range of settings, genres and mash-ups.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.
Thank you very much Nyx!

Reactions: Nyx
Back
Top Bottom