Hello fellow writers

Currently reading:
Hello fellow writers

Hotkagome

Serf
Local time
Today 5:26 AM
Marhabaan! How are you today?

You can call me Pretzel ( or my real name if we vibe well ) and I am pretty new at role playing so I will keep the intro short and sweet.
I have always been interested in role playing but never thought of pursuing it till I joined a gaming community for Love Nikki, leading me to my first role play on Facebook. It was pretty nice and I still role play with them but I am looking for more. I tried to role play on discord and that was just a mess! Too many horny teenagers for my taste. Both had a common writing style along 1-3 sentences with rapid responses; I hope on here I can find a role play with more detail in the text.

Mondays and Tuesdays I am off work so those days are best if you want my undivided TLC for role plays. Work days I would still love to role play but you will only hear from me at most twice a day ( maybe only once if we are doing a complex story line that needs critical thinking ) so please bear with me.

I am willing to try any role play that catches my eyes. I normally gravitate to slice-of-life or fantasy stories since that's what I'm use to but I have been known to go out of my comfort zone in order to improve my writing skills.

I hope to become a part of this community and bring something of value to you all!

Last edited:
WELCOME!!! I hope you enjoy it here! I like more detailed RP, but can do shorter if needed. I was on anivide before I found here, and there was a lot of drama on it. So far, haven't found that here! It's been a lot nicer than I expected.

I normally gravitate to college or fantasy, so there is a similarity there (sort of lol).

I hope to see you around :)

WELCOME!!! I hope you enjoy it here! I like more detailed RP, but can do shorter if needed. I was on anivide before I found here, and there was a lot of drama on it. So far, haven't found that here! It's been a lot nicer than I expected.

I normally gravitate to college or fantasy, so there is a similarity there (sort of lol).

I hope to see you around :)

So far I've been reading other people's role play and role play request and I havn't seen any drama now that I think about it. I also noticed a lot of heavy text and it actually inspires me to get to that point one day.

If you ever feel like giving me a shot I would love to do a role play on here with you. The last role play I did I was typing around 2-3 paragraphs but some people here are on another level lol.

I think you'll find most writers here are pretty adaptable. It's a good community with a spread of different writing levels. Just toss up a request thread, make it clear what you're looking for, and people will find you.

Back
Top Bottom