Currently reading:
Hello friends and others!

My-Euphoria

AKA ☆ Euphy
Local time
Today 9:06 AM
Pronouns
She/Her☆They/Them
Nice to meet you all, I'll be going by Euphy during my stay here! I am happy to go by she/her or they/them pronouns. I'm a novice writer in official capacity. I've role-played often in the past but am dipping my toes back into the metaphorical water again for the first time in awhile.

I'm interested in plenty, if not all different genres but fantasy takes my heart. I'm comfortable role playing all topics including dark themes/violence/erotica ect. I enjoy world building, and helping write plots but am also a big fan of role-playing within fandom's as well. You can expect my responses to be reasonably frequent, but I am not too picky about how often you might respond.

When it comes to personal info, I'm someone who adores music. I'm always willing to discover new artists and music! I work with animals and am involved in volunteering heavily as well. I have a love for all types of media including shows, movies, anime, manga, manhwa, books, light novels, ect.

At any rate I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and truly getting started!

HELLO!

1707008776162.png

Welcome to the site! you will find many of us here interested in those same topics from music to anime and dark themes too! I'm sure you'll find kindred spirits and enjoy some wonderful tales!

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at

and the

After that you can check out the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Hello, and welcome. It's lovely to hear that you have a heart for volunteering. I hope that you find many big-hearted friends here, and all the writing partners that you could ask for!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom