Hello! Hope we can have a good time.

Currently reading:
Hello! Hope we can have a good time.

NoviceRhino

Mr.Snow
Local time
Today 1:17 PM
I had mistaken the username to be our login, not our actual name. Haha, so forgive NoviceRhino. In any case, hello everyone!

I'm not by any means a great roleplayer and hope to learn a lot through our future ventures together as I have about 10 years of roleplay experience throughout Twitter, Kik, Videogames, and now adding this to my resume!

Trying to leave behind twitter as the Rp community there tends to be bog down by politics. Eww, but now I am here and grateful for it! I can be descriptive, Story-driven, Dramatic, and at times too animated (Blame watching anime).

My lengths can range from 5-15 sentences or more. Depending on how lazy I get or with how our interaction unfolds. I'll be honest as I don't know where to go from here and maybe someone will give me a nudge in the right direction? I do enjoy Fiction Fantasy. Mystery, Crime, Horror, and Romance. Not all together of course.

That's all I can think of for now as an introduction, thank you for taking your time in reading this and let's write together someday!

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around. šŸ˜

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom