Currently reading:
Hello! I am Aoto, nice to meet you!

Aoto M.

Knight
Local time
Today 12:01 PM
Pronouns
He/him
I am looking for a temporary role-play partner who is willing to put in some time for our entertainment. I am looking for someone who can write as much as I do, which is at least one to two paragraphs long. I can also deal with semi-paragraphs. Matching writing length is very important to me since it shows that we both are putting in the effort. I enjoy both stories and smut! I mostly do smut, but I enjoy doing both! Also, when it comes to smut, I prefer to be submissive. My limits: strong gore that leads one of the characters to die; kinks such as scat; ageplay. I also mostly do MxM roleplays since I have more experience with them.

Ideas:

1. Two college students meet in a random setting. They seem to be just as different as the sun and the moon themselves. As the differences were shown, no one would have ever thought these two would end together. But like the sun and the moon, many factors would bring them together.

2. The masked creature royal ball! This is a world where all fantasy creatures exist and live together in the present. Yet, of course, that wouldn't mean all of them got along. The wolf and vampire races were always enemies. not being able to tolerate each other as decades of centuries taught them to be hateful towards each other. This plot would take place during the ball, where a masked vampire and werewolf meet. They would not realize who each other were until it was too late. Because they had already fallen into the palms of love.

3. The war between the royals Two kingdoms, rivals, ruled very close to each other. The royal families were always taught to hate each other, but after the passing of the queen or king, their heirs would take their place. During one of the coronations, two heirs meet each other, falling in love. Whatever happens next is a mystery.

I'd also enjoy any plots or ideas you have in mind! I feel like I would constantly check in on my role-play partner. Just to make sure that you're still interested in the current plot, and if not, there are no worries!

welcome to the site aoto! ^-^

Hiya and welcome to the site! Just FYI if you havnt already posted this in the request threads this will probably get more eyes on it there.

We have a ton of wonderful writers and I'm sure you will find a partner to share your writing with soon.

if you havn't already, take a peek at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hiya and welcome to the site! Just FYI if you havnt already posted this in the request threads this will probably get more eyes on it there.

We have a ton of wonderful writers and I'm sure you will find a partner to share your writing with soon.

if you havn't already, take a peek at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!
Thank you so much for your help! I should probably check to do that!

I've taken my time to read over the rules!! I'm grateful for you checking in on me.

Hello and welcome.

materialises

Late to the party but here I am, wish you the best, have fun. Look forward to seeing u around.
Nyx.

Vanishes

materialises

Late to the party but here I am, wish you the best, have fun. Look forward to seeing u around.
Nyx.

Vanishes
Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom