Currently reading:
Hello, it's me!

Hitboxed

Serf
Local time
Today 2:51 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings all, I am Hitboxed. I'm glad to have discovered such an open and well designed community to express and explore creative ideas. I have many years of tabletop roleplaying experience, within several different systems, but there are always creative weaknesses to work on. Currently, I'm trying to improve my structured writing capabilities. While I have no shortage of creative ideas that run through my head, I find it difficult to express them in ways other than listed anecdotes and character breakdowns. I would love to eventually become comfortable with writing short stories and poetry involving my ideas and characters, once I've developed the proper habits. To this end, I'm simply hoping to engage with like-minded individuals who I can share my weaknesses with openly. Of course, this is all for the sake of fun as well, so if anyone has recommendations for interesting threads and RP opportunities, please guide me as best you can! Cheers.

Familiar Tabletop Systems:
  1. D&D (Haven't played in nearly 2 years, though wouldn't mind picking it back up with the right group)
  2. Monster of the Week (Only played for a single arc within a much larger D&D campaign)
  3. City of Mist (Played for ~3 sessions in an unfinished campaign)
  4. Fate (Currently my group's main system, and my overall favorite)

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum. I do hope that you enjoy your time here. Good luck to you and Happy Writing!

Hello and welcome! I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for your to find what your looking for. There are friendly people and RPs a bound.
Site Resources is a good place to look as well as Resources

Good luck with your RP search and writing quest ^_^

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom