Currently reading:
MxM hello! looking for a MxM roleplay

blitz

Serf
Local time
Today 10:59 AM
Pronouns
he/him
hello my name is blitz, ive been roleplaying for a few years now, i love doing fantasy roleplays and slice of life type roleplays. my replies are usually 2-5 sentences long depending on the reply i get back, i usually put quite a bit detailes in my replies and roleplays so i do expect the same for my roleplays. my scedual is im on everyday so im up for a rp everyday

my tolerence for gore is i dont mind, just as long as it isnt the main focus of the roleplay; yes tht i do, my kinks are i like to be told what to do, i like being tid up in roleplays, forced to wear certain things, and! i also like being complemented like 'good boy' 'your doin a good job' things like that. i am subm issive in roleplays. any fandoms the person would like to do i wouldnt mind my setting idea is where my character and the person's character meet at college and get to slowly know each other after being assigned to a group project.

My character's name is blitz; he is a 18 year old kitsune prince that was sent down from his parents palace to learn how to deal with humans, werewolves, vampires, and many other types of supernaturals; in order to assend his father's throne. he is 4'8, short brown n black hair, dark-skin, chubby, has 8 tails, usually wears dresses, skirts, kimonos, and jumpsuits. he has big bright magenta eyes, tht make him appear younger then he actually is. blitz is quite shy and has a hard time speaking to people.

Any additional notes you want to add?
also i do like communication, so if your not happy with the roleplay then please make a seprate chat with me to tell me. im not a literate police but i rather it makes sense then no sense at all

Back
Top Bottom