Currently reading:
Hello There I’m Megara

MegaraShade

The Shadow of Heroes
Local time
Today 3:05 PM
Pronouns
she
Hello to all, I'm Megara. I'm brand new to the site but not to role playing. I have been for over ten years but I was on another site. But I felt the need to branch out. So I found the sanctum!

I am a stay at home mother with two kids and a lot of animals. I craft as well as write.

I love fandoms, science fiction, fantasy and really anything that isn't normal life. I am a somewhat detailed writer. Anime is a love of mine as is tv shows and movies. Always up for new things and ideas. I hope to bloom here as I did on my old site. Thank you for reading this.

Welcome to the site! Yay! Anime is great! and huzzah for getting your writing on! We have a ton of excellent writers here, so I'm sure you'll find someone(or many someones!) to share with!

if you havn't already, take a peek at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

Enjoy!

Thank you! I read the rules before joining up, feels just like my kind of place.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll have a great time here.

What kinds of things do you craft?

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll have a great time here.

What kinds of things do you craft?
I do a little sewing, painting, but right now I'm very big into Resin work. Molds and pouring small pieces and such. Like this below

Attachments

• IMG_3006.jpeg
    IMG_3006.jpeg
    751.6 KB · Views: 1
I do a little sewing, painting, but right now I'm very big into Resin work. Molds and pouring small pieces and such. Like this below
Ohh! That pumpkin looks adorable. I've never tried resin pouring. Is it difficult?

Not once you get the measuring down and timing. Once you figure that out there is so much you can make.

Hello and welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom