Hello There!

Binx03

Lover of cats
Local time
Today 3:10 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Okay, so I'm still figuring everything out! bear with me ^-^
Hello! I go by Binx, I am in my early 20s, I have three cats and one dog, I'm a big video game nerd, and I love to read.
I have been writing/roleplaying for the past 11 years, I took a big break about 2 years ago because life didn't allow for simple pleasures like that at the time, buuuuuut I am so very excited to get back into it, I haven't gotten the chance to mess with my profile too much but hopefully I can make it as pretty as some of the other pages I have seen ๐Ÿคฉ

As for more details about my RP style specifically, I prefer more long-form RP, albeit I might struggle at first getting back to the level I was simply because of my break paired with the fact I suffer from chronic pain, so, in turn, I have the bad joints and such, which makes typing downright painful some days, but I'll be damned if I let that stop me๐Ÿ˜Œ. Genre/style-wise I love fantasy, sci-fi, and any historical periods (I will always say yes to old Western or the 20s๐Ÿฅฐ). I also love me some angst but truly adore romance, slow burn, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, you name it i love it.
I also am more than willing to RP fandoms, I will be posting a much more comprehensive list of what fandoms I am willing to do or would like to do.

At the risk of this becoming too wordy I am going to stop myself, I truly hope that not only will I get the opportunity to make some cool stories with people, but hopefully I can make some friends as well, if you have any questions at all feel free to message me๐Ÿ‘. With that, I say hello and goodbye! ^-^

Welcome to the site! We have a ton of amazing writers here that will soon be sharing their wonderful words with you! Huzzah for games and books, and RPS! You'll fit right in!

welcome to the site binx! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom