Hello there

Currently reading:
Hello there

Melissa

Serf
Local time
Today 12:25 PM
Hey people, nice to meet you! I'm new here, also new to roleplaying, so maybe I'll just be lurking for a while.
My name is Melissa (not very creative with usernames). I'm a 19 year old bisexual student in the Netherlands who hopes to improve her English writing skills.
I found this website after reading yet again some smut and wondering wether or not I would like to roleplay with these themes. I probably will find out what I like along the way.
I also have "normal-people-hobbies" like watching cartoons, playing instruments, dancing, reading books, sleeping and dismanteling the Patriarchy.
Feel free to message me as I don't know anyone yet and because I'm bad at initiating contact myself.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

As a member of the Patriarchy, by all means, tear us down. We're doing a terrible job of running things.

And welcome to the Inner Sanctum, Melissa.

;)

Hi Melissa, what do you like to write about?
I don't really know yet... probably about the same things I like to read about. I like horror and gory stuff, also a fan of psycological horror. I'm not really into supernatural characters, I do like a supernatural event for the plot, though. Adult themes are okay, as long as it's not what the whole thing is about.

Welcome!
There are many options for writing here! Blogging, short stores, and of course, RP!
If smut is not your thing there is plenty of people that enjoy a good story and character engagement. You'll have a good time!

Welcome!
There are many options for writing here! Blogging, short stores, and of course, RP!
If smut is not your thing there is plenty of people that enjoy a good story and character engagement. You'll have a good time!
Thank you! I'll probably read other people's stuff to find out what interests me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom