Hello to all

Currently reading:
Hello to all

Rareraven

Serf
Local time
Today 10:34 AM
Hello to all, I found this site due to being part of some old roleplay site that was shut down. I am hoping to find others who enjoy roleplaying as much as I do.

Here's a bit about me:
Mid twentys.
I enjoy fandoms for rps.
I am semi literate to literate.
I enjoy food

So yeah that's all I can think of right now for an introduction of myself here.
Hope I make many friends.

Hello and welcome to the sanctum! We're glad to have you! Many of us here love food and love talking about food! Hop into chat any time and say hi!

Hey there if your old site was destroyed by the stupidity o the people who ran it then we probably come from Te same place.

I am pretty new here too hope you like the place.

Good day,

Welcome to, what I lovingly refer to as 'the mad house'. We have a wide range of writers ranging from proffessionals to casual but enthusiastic amateurs and everything in between. There is a little bit of everything here although the leaning is definitely towards the noir. Although that's not to say there is no fluff, there is, you may have to look a little harder for it.

Any problems prod the wonderful staff, they are always available and will help where possible.
Any more general questions, feel free to pop into general chat, there are usually long-term residents like myself lurking. If we can help we will.

Look forward to viewing your request thread, seeing you get settled in, and hopefully seeing you around.

Nyx.

I like pizza and writing myself!
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy many stories here.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom