Currently reading:
Hello to you all

ConejoAzul

Serf
Local time
Today 2:44 AM
Hi,

I am Miguel from Mexico.

I love to read and be always learning new things. I am mostly passionate about language learning, linguistics and dance music from the 90s, mostly the music heard in the old rave scene of the Netherlands.

Have recently found this site and would love to use it as a relief and hobby. I am looking forward to meeting some interesting people and enhancing my writing skills. I am a very passionate person, I'd call myself a fad-grabber, I find a new hobby and always obsess with it until I know much about it, just to find a new one and leave the old one in my heart.

I am not very used to role-playing but do have a decent grasp of it, this here is my attempt of taking it seriously, I do hope I have a great time in here and become a more creative guy.

Buenos Dias, Welcome to the Inner Sanctum. We're happy to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or one of the other staff members (we all have pretty, colorful names). We're all nice people, and only slightly insane, so I'm sure someone can help. Anyway, welcome once again. I hope you hang around. See ya around.

Aloha Blue Rabbit! Welcome to the family! Make yourself right at home. (^o^)

Hey Rabbit,

Welcome to what I affectionately refer to as the 'mad house'.
We have the full range of writers here, from enthusiastic first timers to professionals giving their characters a run.
Along with that they cover full scope of interests and genres, although as you will probably notice many lean towards the darker aspects of story telling with dark fantasy, horror and noirotica the most popular. That's not to say we are without the lighter aspects.

Any problems hit up the lovely staff they are there to help. Any more general queries, pop into general chat there are usually some long term residents lurking about who will help if we are able.

Look forward to seeing you around.
Nyx.

Reactions: Mia
Welcome to the game!
My first thought, as someone who finished high school in the 90s...the music seemed great then, not now.
I look forward to seeing the stories you write!

Back
Top Bottom