Hello, you may call me Ren ♥

Currently reading:
Hello, you may call me Ren ♥

Renpai

A Book Loving Cat
Local time
Today 12:08 AM
Hello and welcome to my little introduction thread. I'm generally not very good at filling out personal biographies but I'll list what I feel would be relevant to future partners.

I have RPed since I was 15 and have a fascination with the medieval era, as well as fantasy based stories that take place in that time. I play both male and female characters, but lean more towards a female role when it comes to romantic elements. Romance is a must in the Roleplays I involve myself in. However, it is not the primary focus of my stories. Character development, events, a sound plot and strife for the characters to endure are what drives me most to continue with a story.

I will be honest, there have been many times that I've signed up with a promising player. Only to realize they either were in it for a short time or tried to completely take control of the RP. Disregarding my friendly requests to allow the story to flow and stop trying to force certain events to happen too soon.

Communication I find is the most important component to any relationship. If you plan to approach me with an RP idea please keep in mind that I would like to discuss the subject further. To be able input somethings I'd like to be implemented into the story, as well as flush the idea out if it's needed.

I am open to other Genres for a RP but Medieval Fantasy is my favorite. Don't let that stop you from coming to me with a plot that doesn't fall under either one of these genres. I do have other interested outside of those two.

I believe for now that will be all I will add to this bio. If you have any questions or wish to RP with me please feel free to start a convo with me in Inbox or down below in the comments. Thank you for your time and consideration. ♥

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the kind words and warm welcome! ♥ I apologise for the late reply. Long story short my Cat got very ill and my thoughts were occupied with his health and well beginning. I will most likely post some form of Interest Thread here in the near future. But for the moment my Cat has my attention. (It's hard for me to focus when stressed or worried)

@Lady Wolfe I will contact you within the next week or so. We can chat and get to know one another to see if we are compatible as RP partners. I look forward to speaking with you!

Back
Top Bottom