Currently reading:
Hello! Zarya here!

Zarya

Serf
Local time
Today 1:54 AM
Pronouns
She/They
Hello! I'm Zarya! I've been roleplaying for years, though I've always had a hard time finding good groups to join-especially before I finally turned 18-so I generally stuck with whatever story my friends were willing to do. Now, however, I can finally unleash my thousands of ideas upon everyone here! Haha!!!

Anyway, I'm most fond of urban fantasy stories. Especially if it's a hidden world! Though I'm also willing to do high fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. Especially if it's supernatural horror. I also enjoy any rp based on stuff like Genshin Impact, Murder Drones, The Amazing Digital Circus, Xenoblade Chronicles, etc.

I have probably a million different characters I can use depending on the story, as I usually try to fit my character to the setting, but I usually go with kinder, less brash characters, since I usually try to solve things with as little drama as possible with my main character. That being said, I love it when the stakes are high, and will often make extra characters for that goal.

I tend to get ahead of myself and usually try to make these big story ideas, but I'm also quick to get bored if I'm only getting a line or two in response. If what I'm doing isn't interesting, then I do expect to be told that.

Anyway, that's all I can think of to say right now. So if there's anything you'd like to know about me, then ask away!

Huzzah for fantasy! and We look forward to sharing in all your teeming and wonderful ideas!

if you havn't already, take a peek at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

Enjoy!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Hello! I'm Zarya! I've been roleplaying for years, though I've always had a hard time finding good groups to join-especially before I finally turned 18-so I generally stuck with whatever story my friends were willing to do. Now, however, I can finally unleash my thousands of ideas upon everyone here! Haha!!!

Anyway, I'm most fond of urban fantasy stories. Especially if it's a hidden world! Though I'm also willing to do high fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. Especially if it's supernatural horror. I also enjoy any rp based on stuff like Genshin Impact, Murder Drones, The Amazing Digital Circus, Xenoblade Chronicles, etc.

I have probably a million different characters I can use depending on the story, as I usually try to fit my character to the setting, but I usually go with kinder, less brash characters, since I usually try to solve things with as little drama as possible with my main character. That being said, I love it when the stakes are high, and will often make extra characters for that goal.

I tend to get ahead of myself and usually try to make these big story ideas, but I'm also quick to get bored if I'm only getting a line or two in response. If what I'm doing isn't interesting, then I do expect to be told that.

Anyway, that's all I can think of to say right now. So if there's anything you'd like to know about me, then ask away!
Would you mind a Murder Drones rp? I don't mind what we do really.

Back
Top Bottom