Hello, Zuko Here!

Firefly

A leaf on the wind
Local time
Today 11:44 PM
Pronouns
She/her
Just kidding, it's me! Firefly!

Hi there! I'm very glad to have found this forum.

I'm a female writer in my 30s, and although I've been writing for myself and with friends for a while, I only started roleplay a few months ago. It's become one of my favourite hobbies!

I'm a bit of a nerd and love reading, gaming, art, animations and film, anything crafty, all of the memes, and (maybe a bit randomly after all that) motorbike riding 🛵

My Interests:
  • Space Westerns / Opera are my first love! However, I enjoy all types of Sci Fi such as cyberpunk and retro-futurism.
  • Fantasy - both high and low, although I have a soft spot for dark and gritty, monster slaying types.
  • Speculative Fiction - I generally prefer imagined worlds rather than SOL, including; supernatural, dystopian, futuristic, and drimdark.
My Writing Style:
  • 3rd person, past tense.
  • I tend to write female characters.
  • I tend to write my characters for male characters when there is a romantic element, but I am LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • I consider myself a detailed partner and take care to provide grammatically correct content that provides energy and momentum.
  • Varying lengths from two paragraphs to multiple (500-1000 words). I like to match my partners style and to suit the moment in the roleplay.
  • I have an active real life with work, hobbies, social stuff etc. However, I remain fairly active and can do daily or weekly postings to suit my partners.
  • When my characters are human I like to portray women of colour, and when there is the opportunity, I do enjoy playing non-human characters in diverse worlds.
I'm generally quite friendly and open to chatting, and I especially like to do plenty of collaborating and workshopping ideas with my partners in addition to our roleplay.

Please reach out to me if you would like to talk or think we'd be a good fit together as writing partners! I'm always keen to learn about plots that you creative people have bouncing around your brain, and I have a few I can share as well.

Hope you hear from you / see you around, chooms ✌️

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Welcome to the Sanctum! I'm glad you've found us; may your future be filled with excellent words and fantasy shenanigans!

"That's rough, buddy." - Zuko
^^^ Easily the best quote from him in my book =)

Anywho, welcome welcome!!! Speaking of Space Westerns, do you like The Mandalorian?

welcome to the site firefly! <3

Back
Top Bottom