Currently reading:
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Hello!

LeesiGalaxy

Mother of Kittens
Local time
Today 8:31 PM
Hello! I'm LeesiGalaxy, but you can call me Leesi for short! I joined because most of my main RP sites have been pretty dead as of late and I just want to write! Unsurprisingly, I found this place through the Top RP Sites!

Let's see, a few things about me, I'm a 24 year old artist who (obviously) loves to draw, write, listen to music, watch movies/tv shows, and play video games. I love my cats, my amazing boyfriend, and coffee. Sweet, delicious coffee.

My role play details:

I've been role playing for over 12 years, I write third person, and I'm mostly into writing fandom things! Currently, my latest obsessions have been Westworld, Game of Thrones, Tolkien (Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit), Fallout 4, and Kimitsu No Yaiba! I'm into a lot of things though, but if I listed every fandom I'm into, we'd uh, we'd be here a while. Ask and I'll let you know in a message!

I write 500+ words, though I often mirror my partner, so rest assured that your effort will always be matched. I do mxf and fxf role plays with a preference for playing female in mxf ship, so if my partner prefers the female in a mxf ship I will double up. I like to ship CanonxOC and OCxOC, though on an occasion I like CanonxCanon.

I think that's about it! I'm super friendly and love chatting, so if you don't want to write anything that I'm into, I'd still love to chat with you! I can't wait to hear from you guys! Cx <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Sorry, not really! I like the idea of them artistically wise but it's just not something I'm into. ^^

Back
Top Bottom