All Hey, Ho, lets go!

Currently reading:
All Hey, Ho, lets go!

Local time
Today 6:46 PM
You are currently posting in Women Seeking Companions—this forum is usually used for people who primarily play female characters. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

I can play M or F characters as required. I like realistic characters and exploring how they respond to the crazy scenarios they are thrown into.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Written in some form or another my whole life. I have been RP'ing for over 15 years now.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

3-4 Paragraphs is more than enough. Quality over Quantity but that said, sometimes if more is needed than that is fine too.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

If it is relevant to the story that is fine but if it is just thrown in for no reason than no thanks.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes. I tend not to be into Non Con and Rape but there are always exceptions. Not into unrealistically sized body parts, Futa and weird Anime etc characters.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

No but I can be inspired by tv shows, movies, books etc

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I have heaps of ideas. I like odd or unlikely pairings mostly.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

I have heaps of plots.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I tend to write characters as needed for the story. I do not have a stable of characters I choose from.

Any additional notes you want to add?

Leaving this fairly open for now. Hit me up if you want to chat.

Back
Top Bottom