Hey, I am new here and I am ready to RolePlay.

Currently reading:
Hey, I am new here and I am ready to RolePlay.

Local time
Today 8:28 AM
Pronouns
She / Her
Hey there everyone, I am here to introduce myself and give you a run down of what kind of RolePlay I do and don't do.
Lets start with the ones I don't do. It's simple really. I don't do sexual or romance due to me being an asexual and aromantic.
As for the RolePlays I do do, I mainly play a character about eighteen years of age who has been kidnapped, abused, experimented on or other things (NOTHING SEXUAL). You can either play as a villain or as a rescuer. I don't mind either.
We will discuss details of the RolePlay in chat if you are interested.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
welcome to the site animeawesome! <3

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask
Please keep in mind all characters must be 18+ here and that RP discussion in our chat rooms isn't permitted but is in PMs. Please read the rules carefully before progressing.

HELLO!

1707008776162.png

Welcome to the site! I hope find wonderful partners to help you with your stories! Just a quick reminder that all main characters must be at least 18+, only because you mentioned "younger character." Good luck chasing your feels!

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at

and the

After that you can check out the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

HELLO!

1707008776162.png

Welcome to the site! I hope find wonderful partners to help you with your stories! Just a quick reminder that all main characters must be at least 18+, only because you mentioned "younger character." Good luck chasing your feels!

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at

and the

After that you can check out the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

Ready to use templates for things, made by our very own members:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Ah, got you, I'll change that. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Also, nice photo

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom