MxF Hey there, looking for a long term female partner for a specific slice of life rp.

Currently reading:
MxF Hey there, looking for a long term female partner for a specific slice of life rp.

Black Wolf

Serf
Local time
Today 3:25 PM
Hey there, potentially interested partners, I hope you're all well.

My name is Wolf, and I'm new to this site. I've been rp'ing on and off for nearly twenty years now. I consider myself to be fairly easy going and at least a semi-decent writer.

Grammar is a big thing for me, nothing makes me want to ignore someone more than consistently poor grammar. I use my phone a lot for posting, so I understand autocorrect mistakes and other spelling mistakes that slip through occasionally. I can ignore those with no problem. When it's difficult for me to physically read because of poor grammar and punctuation, I just can't do it.

I tend to post 2-4 paragraphs for replies, with exceptions made for specific reasons. Obviously, if we're both active at the same hour of day, and replying rather quickly, I don't mind a single paragraph. I, like the majority of people, try to avoid one liners.

I dunno what else to just throw out there, I guess I'll just get to my idea, and if you have any questions, shoot me a message.

I'm looking for a partner to start a specific slice of life story with. Say 60/40 story/smut.

I want two characters who have basically grown up together, dating on-again off-again throughout school and into college. A rocky and rough relationship, but definitely true love and meant to be together. Could be in college still, maybe just graduated. Thinking they're both in their early 20s. The story itself is free to start or move in any direction. Maybe the two just broke up, or just got back together. We can work all those details out if you're interested.

I guess the main thing is, I'm looking for a strong female character. Not a shy and timid girl, but a confident and, quite frankly, bitchy woman. I want fire and passion between them, love and hate. She can't be a total pushover.

I hope this is a good start and sparks some interest in at least one person. Please please please don't reply here, send me a direct message.

Thanks! Hopefully I hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom