Hey you there. Yeah, you! Got a group rp for me? Lets brainstorm if not.

Currently reading:
Hey you there. Yeah, you! Got a group rp for me? Lets brainstorm if not.

GrandClam

Serf
Local time
Today 2:40 AM
Im looking for a group rp and it's been a while that I've been away from writing and rp, so something that feels alittle casual while I get back into the swing of things would be great. If literacy competence has the same meanings as it used to, then I suppose I'd be considered semi-lit. I'm not the strongest writer and I don't enjoy reading two enormous paragraphs about some character standing up and setting down a cup of tea.
As for rps I'm in the mood for almost anything, although I would prefer something less commonly found. I've got what I think is a neat idea about a classic James Bond-style spy rp, but romance seems to be VERY popular now so I feel that anything that we come up with should have plenty of wiggle room for people to develop their characters story however they like.

Ill just post some quick themes I've been thinking of:
Horror (especially cuz of october)
Multi-dimensional Dreamworld. (before I left rp the last time I had moderate success with an rp like this set in an underground world filled with rich vegetation, waterfalls, ruins, and the majority of light down there coming from large exposed crystals of various colors. Players could be literally anything as the characters had almost all traveled to the place through portals, dreams, etc.)
......Actually that's about it, you got any ideas?

I guess I can post alittle more about the spy idea Ive been formulating for anyone who might be interested:
I'm possibly thinking of a secluded and verdant island location completely open to players depending on their circumstances. Beaches, tropical forest, the villian's palace, maybe acouple resorts.
It would start with the main villian, Gustavo Beldassario Pascal, hosting a large soiree on his private island (or wherever) for several charity benefits (and to unveal his master plan to his top supervillian and corporate buddies). He is a hipster and media/tech mogul who is well liked for being very progressive. Although not running for U.S. president, he has a slogan: "Let's make America great for EVERYONE". That is of course just his public face, he is a true blue American and cares only about his personal conquests. I have many ideas to make this guy super douche-baggy and probably the greatest villian I have ever conceived.
Anyway, players could be spies, assassins, henches, scientists, supervillians (partners or competetors), or anything else at all they come up with. The setting would be modern with classic superspy themes (technology beyond modern capabilities available through villians, spies, and scientists. Assassins with unique traits that might border on superhuman, etc.)

Hello! Im Skyler and Im pretty new to the whole writing thing as well so something casual sounds very good to me.

I've been mostly in the mood for fantasy lately so would be interested in your Dreamworld-idea if you´re up for doing something with a novice hehe. =)

Back
Top Bottom