Unspecified Hey, you- Wanna write a story?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Hey, you- Wanna write a story?

winedime3

confetti connoisseur
Local time
Today 10:09 AM

credit to @Riff for the template <3

Ok so likely some major edits occurred since you've been here last... (AKA I nixed pretty much everything from my previous RT except the photo)

The things below are pretty specific so no worries if you don't necessarily find any of my offerings to be your preferred cup of tea. Feel free to shoot me a message anyway if you'd like to talk plots.

TBH, if you care about my post frequency and all those other things all that much, I'm likely not the partner for you.

As far as my expectations in a partner: none. Produce something I can reply to (as writing a cohesive story is the point overall) and we should be golden <3

As far as what I'm seriously thinking about...
plot:
stockholm; I'd like to explore the complexities of a relationship between two characters in which MC experiences stockholm syndrome as a result of being kidnapped and held against her will, tortured, etc. Clearly, this would be a longer-term RP, assuming we started from the very beginning....

Though now as I'm typing this and considering it, a story that starts off deeper into the twisted relationship and then either:
A) uses flashbacks in time with the running story to tell a story that establishes the 'why' behind why MC is the way that she is now (can also use flashbacks to explore why YC is the way that they are, too), OR
B) have MC experience flashbacks that remind her of the person she was before and suffering the moral conflict that accompanies the memories/ any consequences it produces with YC..
Yeah, both of those options sound just as fun.

Really, I've just got interest in writing a character & their development from the victim perspective, so there's a slightly higher probability I can be persuaded into similar plots.
picture:
1709072172425.jpeg

I saw this photo and thought- whow! She looks fairy fun & whimsical..
[ | | pause: what do you mean you didn't appreciate that fantastical pun.. fairy, very... XD phew, I crack me self up.]

Actually, I'm useless plot wise, which is why I called this tab simply 'picture'
MC would be a friendly, extroverted fairy though. One with the ability to 'speak' to animals, though really the speaking would be less actual language and more an understanding/kinship with nature... though honestly, that's as far as I've developed the character as well so lots of room to play here.

Unsure how that small bit of info would puzzle piece into any ideas you might have, but that's where you come in and send me a message and share them.. <3
So I've actually never done this buuut- I stumbled across a starter for a plot I'd responded to some time ago, but never posted.. The plot itself was not my own & tbh I don't remember much about the premise except that the other character was intended to be a demon, though that detail is flexible (ish? i guess?)

MC is a budding criminal defense attorney who inherits an estranged uncle's estate.
I will include the starter in the spoiler below so if you read it and feel like you might enjoy writing a character to compliment the story, just shoot me a message & we can iron out the finer details! <3

Bright green orbs took in the large manor before her. There was elegance in the straightforward design of the massive three-story mansion and the arrangement of minimal landscaping, yet there seemed to be an ominous air looming around the property, an inexplicable darkness. It was as if the colors decorating the lawn were muted. The green of the grass, the red of the brick, the orange and pinks of the tulips lining the flower gardens, they were all somehow duller than those of the other massive lawns that could be found within the gated community, as if in warning to anyone considering entering. Though, truthfully the twenty-nine year old brunette thought little of the lawn, or the house, instead giving an exasperated sigh as she considered only the task before her. She revved the engine of her midnight blue Chevy Malibu, driving through the ajar wrought iron gate and up to the door of the mansion her late uncle had left her.

Closing the door behind her with a loud thud, Alexis looked around the foyer. The inside of the house was decorated similarly to the outside, clean and polished, with touches of insanity scattered about. Her uncle had always been a bit of an odd man. In fact, they hadn't been overly close, and the inheritance of his estate had come as a total surprise to her. Alex stopped short after crossing the threshold and looked up, inspecting a large painting that was set high up on the wall. It was clearly abstract, but it was the specific hues of red that garnered her attention. Was that.. she peered closer, reaching a hand overhead in attempt to touch the canvas and finding herself too short to do so. She sighed and pushed further into the house, there was no way that was blood anyway. Sure, her uncle may have been crazy, but he hadn't been 'paints murals with pig blood' crazy... had he?

Alexis glanced at her cellphone. It was 2:12PM, on a Saturday. She groaned and pushed her phone into the back pocket of her dark wash blue jeans. Alexis couldn't believe she was here. The weekend afforded her critical prep hours for the upcoming week at Boyer & Colston, one of the top criminal defense firms in the city. She could already see Simon, her colleague and undeclared arch nemesis using the time she was wasting to clear out her uncle's affairs to prep for an upcoming murder trial the two of them had been tasked with establishing precedent for. That considered, she was allowing herself 24 hours max to shuffle through old Uncle Eustace's personal affairs. Alex only intended to go through his legal documents, mostly to locate the deed to the home so that she could sell it and leave the rest of these.. oddities for the estate auction. She poked at a large raven that had been preserved and stuffed and was now perched upon a stand in the foyer as if welcoming guests. "Weird..." she muttered to herself, shrugging as she continued on into the living room.

Alex glanced towards a flight of stairs and then down a dark hallway, unsure which direction might lead to a library, office or study, and instantly realized, based off the size of the home alone, that it would likely take longer than she'd initially hoped to locate the documents she was after. With a heavy sigh she made her away around the ground floor until she located the kitchen, intent on starting a pot of coffee for what she assumed would be another long night. She stared out of the window above the kitchen sink, her eyes taking in the large backyard. "Hell, if this place wasn't so far from the city, I might of thought to keep it.." She mused aloud. It was less than an hour long drive each way, but she couldn't beat her uptown loft that was just a five-minute walk to the office. Her head tilted to the side, and she fell into a daydream, envisioning herself in a parallel universe where she and her hypothetical husband and unborn children were out frolicking in the backyard, when a loud noise jerked her from her thoughts. Her eyes darted to the countertop, the coffeepot gurgling and hissing as the liquid gold spewed from the spout into the carafe. Alexis' head shook slightly as she gave a short, nervous laugh. "Yeah, I guess I should get back to the real world.." She announced to herself, glancing around at the dozens of cabinents lining the kitchen. "Seriously?" She sighed, beginning to pull them open two at a time. "Ugh, where did this man hide the cups?!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom