Heya, folks!

Currently reading:
Heya, folks!

BlueCapone

I'm a PB with a literary tongue
Local time
Tomorrow 12:42 AM
Welcome To Blue Capone's Introduction:

"BlueCapone the moniker, but you can call me Blue or Diggy if you're feeling neighborly."

Been kicking around in the role-play scene since I was a spry 13, and now I'm a ripe old 30. Hail from the UK, and hitched to the wagon of marriage, though I'm here for the wordplay, not no romance rodeo. So, don't go thinking this is a love story – it's a story spun with words, grit, and a dash of grittier tales.

Consider myself a bit of a lit cat, and I reckon my partner best be cut from the same cloth. I won't pretend my grammar's the bee's knees, but I'll be darned if I ain't doing my darndest, and I reckon my partner oughta do likewise. If your sentences can't waltz with proper punctuation, well, we might just be square dancing in different saloons.

MxM is the song I'm humming, and I ain't changing the tune for nobody.

One partner at a time – I ain't got the gumption for a whole posse of characters.

Ideas? Well, I've got 'em spilling out like a burst sack of potatoes. Lore, passion, drama – that's the name of the game. And I need a partner who ain't afraid to tango with serious subjects. Tip my hat to boundaries, and communication's the key – no two ways about it.

Now, when it comes to NSFW, I'm no fetishist, but I'm not one to shy away from a little heat if it fits the plot. No minors, no zoophilia, no vore, no business in the bathroom – steer clear of that mess. And don't even think about asking me to be a TOP. Been there, done that, and I've hung up my spurs.

I'm a straight-shooting, rambling cowboy, no room for drama outside of the tale we're weaving. You got an issue with me, you tell me straight, and if we can't square it away, I won't hold it against you if you mosey on out. No hard feelings, just the way of the trail.

So, if my riffraff hasn't spooked ya, don't be shy to drop a line. Let's rustle up a tale worth tellin'. Y'all ready for the roundup?

Last edited:
welcome to the site blue!! <3

Hello and welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom