Heyo!

Currently reading:
Heyo!

Ilkari

Heathen and Dark
Local time
Today 10:47 PM
My screen name is Ilkari, but I also have an OC character that I'm calling Ilkari at the moment.

Nothing much to say about myself other then I'm living the chronic life with way too many pets and a small passion for writing. I've contemplated writing my own stories and trying to make it as a writer, but it's not currently something I feel confident enough to do.

I used to RP quite a bit on another forum (guilty pleasures), and I decided to try my hand at it again along with trying a newer forum. If I'm gonna go at it again, I figured starting fresh would be good for my metaphorical muse.

I'm fond of writing things like Fantasy, Gore, Adult themes, and various slice of life concepts. I have a small fascination with vampires, but it's hard to really write something that's not been done before so I usually end up not RP'ing vampires and instead incorporate vampiric qualities into my other characters. I tend to enjoy something engaging that enthuses all my partners. Something that creates effortless collaboration. Let's not try to write a story we have to pull each other's teeth out over, yeah?

That being said; let's create something wonderful together?

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! Be sure if you have not already to take a look at the site rules!
Rules of The Sanctum
Happy Roleplaying!

Thank you! I made sure to read them before I joined to see if I'd fit in well or not.

Good day and welcome,

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Now you have to tell us what pets you have.

1 Bird, 2 Dogs (one is a service dog in training), and 1 cat. I live with my family and they have.. much more then I do lol

Back
Top Bottom