Currently reading:
FxF Heyooo! Looking for a partner~

novakane

Ms. Nova Kane
Local time
Today 10:55 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello, I'm Nova! Been writing for 10+ years total but it's been a while up until recently since I've given these sites a go. I'm looking for another partner for a fun plotline, and I currently only have one other active RP- I tend to not do well with more than two because I work full-time and I do enjoy my off time with my partner and small social circle. I'm just gonna copy and paste this next section from my old introduction post, so feel free to breez

A bit about me and my preferences:
-I'm 26 years young, and I usually prefer to be partners with those who are at least 21+.
-I unfortunately have a job, but I do work from home so I'm usually able to get at least 1 reply every day or every other day depending on how many projects I'm overwhelming myself with at the time! I understand we are all busy, and I will not harass you for replies. I only ask that if it's gonna be more than a couple of days, please just let me know and don't leave me hangin.
-I am in the LGBT+, so I prefer to write from a female perspective with more sapphic romance plots. I'm not opposed to MxF, it's just rare. Of course, I also don't mind having platonic plot lines either.
-I'm RARELY into fandoms, sorry! If it's not listed in the pairings below I'm probably not interested, just wanna be truthful lol. Even if I do fandoms it'll always be OC.
-I tend to write at least 4 paragraphs if not more unless there's more dialogue that's occurring. I just ask that you try to match my energy just a little- quality over quantity, you know? I just tend to get bored if there's not a lot of substance to the RP.
-I don't mind exploring darker themes (drug abuse, mental illness, crime, sexual themes, violence, etc), but anything that's homophobic, misogynistic, racist, etc. won't be tolerated.
-I'm not really looking to write full-on erotica, but I do love a good romance with very mild steamy type scenarios.

I know that a lot of this website involves smut, which is totally fine! Just not my cup of tea :> I would love to world and story build with someone who shares similar interests with me.

A few things I enjoy:
-Fantasy (light or heavy)
-Futuristic/Apocalyptic/Cyberpunk
-Reality/Modern (but with darker themes only, I don't really enjoy slice-of-life unless it's very dramatic)
-LGBT+ themes
-Historical based (1920's, medieval, etc.)

Pairings (the ones with ** are the ones I would be more down for):
-OC x OC in Soul Eater world/fandom.
-Greek goddess x Mortal
-Cursed Human x Demon
-Yandere x Tsundere**
-Alluring circus performer x Townie who wants to run away with the circus**
-Siren x Human**

Please feel free to DM me if anything catches your eye! We can build a basic plot together and characters and give it a go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom