Heyyo!

Currently reading:
Heyyo!

Local time
Today 10:32 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Well, hello there! My name is Azalea. I've been roleplaying since I was fifteen, so about three years now, but only recently began to seek out longer roleplays. I have always written with the same group of friends - played some dnd, and since we were so casual it was only ever a few sentences. I outgrew the simplicity and now wish to venture into multi-paragraph roleplay!

My roleplay interests would include modern fantasy, historical, cyberpunk (although I haven't yet roleplayed with this genre and don't know a lot about it), romance, post-apocalyptic roleplays (usually with a twist, not just your bog-standard zombie trope) and action/adventure type roleplays. Not so much a fan of slice of life or strong horror - I'm simply not good at writing things with suspense or gory detail. And I love making OOC talk and making friends.

Now for the two truths and one lie:

• I've never been to Disneyland
  • I like caramel
  • I like spinach

welcome to the site azalea! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the sanctum! We have a ton of amazing writers and I'm sure you will find several to share your words with. huzzah for DnD! great stuff!

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Some pre made templates And Some pre-made character templates and
Another set of premade templates

Back
Top Bottom