Hi everyone :)

Currently reading:
Hi everyone :)

Ezzikiel

Serf
Local time
Today 10:25 PM
Hey, i'm kind of new to this whole RP life but i'm looking to learn and find as many new people to collab with and create a universe of characters. I used to write all the time and i'm in need of a new interest so this seems the right step. If you have any advice or tips or just want to create with me just get in touch, it would be awesome to hear from you all. Peace

Ezzikiel

*waves*

Many welcomes to what I lovingly refer to as the madhouse.
Here you will find writers of every ability from enthusiastic beginners to professionals running their characters for experience. I think i have also witnessed almost every conceivable genre/ mash up going.
Stories here do tend towards darker themes, that's not to say it is without it's fluff, just that it maybe take a little more seeking if required.

Advice. First. Read the rules, there are not many but they are non negotiable.
Next. Introduce yourself...You have done that.
Thirdly. Take a look through the request threads. Now there is a high number of new arrivals so new request threads are appearing all the time so it's worth checking out the first few pages.

Problems? Seek out the wonderfully efficient staff in either Purple/Pink or Blue names.
More general inquiries maybe answered by the long term residents often found lurking around the chat area.

Hope to see you around.
All the best.
Nyx.

Welcome to the site!
I think you'll find many great people here that will help you get started, myself included. I'm fond of world building as well!
Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom