Hi Hello! Intro time!

Currently reading:
Hi Hello! Intro time!

Local time
Today 5:07 AM
Pronouns
they/them
Hii!!
So, I'm already a bit overwhelmed but I hope I can get the hang of things!

I go by Vin and my pronouns are they/them, I'm non-binary and in my early 20's :]

As for what kind of RP I'm into, I have quite a wide array of interests but I am a sucker for any romance or mystery plots OR BOTH. I'm all over poetry and prose and long paragraphs of character depth and detail, so I'll probably be on the lookout for people who like the same style. I also definitely prefer original characters and worlds, but I love world-building and I'd build off of an already existing media too, if I enjoy it.

Speaking of; my interests fandom-wise that I'd consider RP worthy is Trigun, Chainsaw Man, Harry Potter (I don't like JKR though), The Hunger Games, and maybe a couple others that I can make posts for when the inspiration strikes :]

I'm an artist, so I draw my OCs a lot! And if I get really into an RP, I'd probably draw my partner(s) characters because I just loveee putting a face to the name. I also write about my already existing OCs, giving them 50k longfics that rest in my various notes and document apps. It would be nice to finally be able to share those stories gradually.

Just as little tidbits about me, I like playing video games and my favorite game is Sky: CotL. And I love my cat, his name is Icarus! I also like to collect things, my family and friends think I'd be a raccoon if I was an animal.

I think that's the gist of my intro, I read the rules post and I'm looking forward to meeting fellow writers :]

Welcome to the sanctum! Sounds like you have a ton of wonderful interest's and I'm sure you will find many people here to share them with you! We have a forum thread for sharing pets pics if you want to spread the love for icarus and see all the other furbabies of the sanctum.

if you havn't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: https://writerssanctum.com/help/bb-codes/

welcome to the site vin!! <3

Back
Top Bottom